Glasgow-Dublin-Bratislava - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Glasgow-Dublin-Bratislava

kevmac

I saw somewhere that Edinburgh / Dublin / Bratislava was available so had a wee look at leaving from Glasgow.

GLA 2200 on Sunday into Dublin at 2300, leave Dublin at 0940 arriving in Bratislava at 1315. Returning from Bratislava at 1345, in Dublin at 1540 to get the flight back to Glasgow at 2030 and back in Glasgow at 2130. Total cost £115.

A few hours in Dublin overnight but hey-ho.............Accom sorted in Bratislava Mon, Tues & Wed - just to cancel the Wednesday...

Hi Kev what website did u get that price , or were them done separate

That was straight from the Ryanair site m8 - Accom booked through Travel Republic, pay £1 now and settle over there...was a bit reluctant to use Travel Republic but had absolutely no snags in Portugal.

Coming back that way only, going out via berlin.

Always wanted to see the Reichstag and CheckPoint Charlie.

:ok:

don't know what I wiz expecting wae check Point charlie but was disappointed wae it crackin city though the Jewish museum and topography of terror are a must

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also taking the Dublin route but going a wee bit earlier, getting to Dublin at 16.25 but coming back the same as everyone else. Anything happening in Dublin that night? Is it worthwhile even going into the city or is there a suitable pub near the airport?

ROI are playing away on the 9th so their game will be on TV. There's sod all around the airport apart from hotels.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...