Favourite Fruit - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite Fruit

Cant beat a properly ripe nectarine for me, especially the wee flat ones. though strawberries and raspberries straight off the field are very hard to beat.

Have to agree with all of that. Never cease to be surprised how good a ripe nectarine tastes

Love strawberries and rasps on cereal with yogurt. Incredible how long the growing season has become since they started using poly tunnels

My stomach doesn't take kindly to grapefruit so id have to restrict Flora's champion breakfast to the Jura only im afraid.

Oh and I did enjoy chocolate covered fruit kebabs on Blackpool central pier. 5 fruits on the kebab. .very healthy!

The Admin/Mod team have combined their collective experiences and have determined the following as The Board's favourite fruits.

• People showing sour grapes
  • Posters going bananas
  • Bairns blowing raspberrys
  • Threads going pear-shaped
  • Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb
  • Fruitcakes posting
  • Bitter orange accusations
  • Trolls upsetting the apple cart

We heard it all through the grapevine.

Don't that just put the cherry on the cake.

How'd you like them apples?

Technically I think it's "how d'ya like them apples", as in "how do you" as opposed to "how would you". Don't want to come across like I'm raisin as argument though.

Used to be Bananas for me but really gone off them recently, dont know why I just dont seem to enjoy them.

Coming round to Mango, but still has a very weird texture to me. Strawberries are always good, as are grapes.

Love a good melon too.

Ok i dont know