Night In Vienna? - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Night In Vienna?

slasher

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how to copy and paste on this but theres a couple of links to ticket sites on a tripadvisor forum on the Vienna thread. Its about 25 yoyos and they recommend pre-booking cos the boat only holds about 100

• 2 weeks later...

We are flying edinburgh to gatwick then gatwick to vienna is that the same route as you lads.I assume it must be as thats when we land ha ha.Theres only 2 of us me and auld fletch at the moment so bus will be how we get to bratislava saves us having to travel miles to get trains.We fly back from vienna on thursday night at 9.25pm so may head up a bit earlier for a bit of culture before our flights.I have always wanted to sing like midge ure so this is the chance :ok:

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

We are flying edinburgh to gatwick then gatwick to vienna is that the same route as you lads.I assume it must be as thats when we land ha ha.Theres only 2 of us me and auld fletch at the moment so bus will be how we get to bratislava saves us having to travel miles to get trains.We fly back from vienna on thursday night at 9.25pm so may head up a bit earlier for a bit of culture before our flights.I have always wanted to sing like midge ure so this is the chance :ok:

this means nothing to me

• 4 months later...

4 of us hitting the 1516 Brewing Company on the Sunday night ???

Looking into chartering a boat for the Monday but the ones we've spoken to so far are insisting on a 9:45am departure. That's a bit early for my liking but if we can get say a 12 pm slot might go for it. Would anyone be interested if we can pull it off?

1 hour ago, slasher said:

4 of us hitting the 1516 Brewing Company on the Sunday night ???

Looking into chartering a boat for the Monday but the ones we've spoken to so far are insisting on a 9:45am departure. That's a bit early for my liking but if we can get say a 12 pm slot might go for it. Would anyone be interested if we can pull it off?

8 of our group would be interested in that

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 10:43 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

That's me booked into the Pension Liechtenstein in Vienna for one night for £33 which isn't to be sniffed at

just booked into this place, pints on you seeing as you got it for cheaper

I've just had some info back on the boat charter and reckon I'll need about 40 names to make it viable. That would keep the cost down to around €35.

At the moment we're sitting at 17 expressions of interest. Any more?

Slasher, which day are you talking about re the boat charter? 

If it's Monday afternoon I'm up for it. Will be staying in Ohhhhh Vienna on Sunday night.

Neily

15 minutes ago, neilypiece said:

Slasher, which day are you talking about re the boat charter? 

If it's Monday afternoon I'm up for it. Will be staying in Ohhhhh Vienna on Sunday night.

Neily

Aye Monday at 11:30am m8?

23 hours ago, slasher said:

Aye Monday at 11:30am m8?

Cool! I'm upferit!