Night In Vienna? - Page 4 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Night In Vienna?

slasher

2 hours ago, syther said:

Three of us would be keen on a the boat.

Ok, welcome aboard! ?

Might give this it's own thread if numbers keep going up. As I've said we need around 40 to make this cost effective. If anyone wants further details just ask.?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/06/2016 at 4:51 PM, slasher said:

I've just had some info back on the boat charter and reckon I'll need about 40 names to make it viable. That would keep the cost down to around €35.

At the moment we're sitting at 17 expressions of interest. Any more?

2 No. of us would be all over this please, like a French riot policeman on a tear gas trigger.

Cheers

On 14/06/2016 at 4:51 PM, slasher said:

I've just had some info back on the boat charter and reckon I'll need about 40 names to make it viable. That would keep the cost down to around €35.

At the moment we're sitting at 17 expressions of interest. Any more?

If that was 17 then, I make it 34 now.

8 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Is the time stated confirmed ? 

Nothing confirmed yet m8 but departure time is not an issue for them. However there may be additional costs associated with them returning to their home port of Hainburg and any down time caused by delays. Either of these could push the price up and make it cost prohibitive.

Hopefully not though as Ive got my heart set on it! I should hear back from them this week.....fingers crossed as it looks as though we'd be fine for numbers?

Slasher, judging by the numbers and going by the bus threads, as a big scary ghosty once said to Kevin Costener.....book and they will come!

Just a wee update on the boat. Since confirming football fans were involved the charter company have gone cold on me. First, they asked for a hefty security deposit, which I was willing to cover and now they have taken to not answering my emails.

I've asked them some fairly detailed questions so they may be just taking their time to get all the info together but that's been a week now. If I haven't heard back from them by the time I go on holiday next week we might need to abandon ship ?

13 hours ago, slasher said:

Just when I was ready to give up they emailed back. It's on!

Will start a new thread soon?

Awesome! Brilliant news Slasher!