Ssc Renewal Information - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

This Information comes from the source who told me about Strachan renewing his deal. He is happy for me to post here

------------------

Hi Debian,

I was speaking with xxxxxx and they have some information from Customer Services team at the Supporters Club.

The Renewals should be out by the end of November, but will be definitely announced pre Xmas. The costs for this will rise from the 14/15 campaign. £65ish - with more of the same goodies.

xxxxxx has also told me that there will be no information on the season/individual ticket prices until April/May time as they are hoping to raise much needed revenue from the 'excitement' of the England game and expect people to just buy. The prices for the tickets will rise again with the England game around the same price from the Friendly, with the other game prices rising from the last campaign.

He says they fully expect a backlash, and has warned that the SSC are happy to ban members (shocked) who raise issue with this.

This is all pretty much as I expected after speaking to xxxx and xxxxxx - I'm just fortunate I don't need to pay for mine.

xxxxxxx

----------

Make of it what you will... If the above is the case there's no way I am renewing.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it even worth the effort to typ that all out?

Copy paste my friemd

You were doing OK until the bit about banning members.

3/10

This happened the last time...

Is this the same source who said Strachan had signed a 4 year deal?

It is a 2 year deal, with the option of a further 2 which can be exercised at any time...

I'm glad I haven't used the same email on here as I have with the supporters club...

They've managed to obtain my email address and have quoted this thread.

(PS. The email address isn't registered anywhere else)

So your saying there's a few snidey, smeely, sleekit snakes in the grass on here??

Who'd have thunk it eh

Edited by DoonTheSlope