Ssc Renewal Information - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a member since 2007 but have serious doubts about renewing this time.

I'm not really sure I get any benefit from it at all.

The only real benefit is for away games, especially for the World Cup campaign where Wembley apart tickets will be hard to come by.

Member since 2004, no desire to hand over £45 this time. All home games will have tickets available if you're aware of the public sale dates and act quickly.

The supporters club is not the one I originally joined in my view. Also had a really poor customer service experience with Anne-Marie Bannon on two occasions which has soured it for me.

TartanDoz, on 27 Nov 2015 - 12:15 PM, said:

Don't need to renew until 2 February. Happy with that, can't complain.

"Can't complain" :lol:

You're paying £45 for the privilege of buying over-priced tickets to watch a shitey team who won't qualify for the World Cup. You're paying £45 for membership to a club which takes in about £1.25million in membership fees, yet should only cost about £250k to run.

"Can't complain" - deary me.

As part of the Scotland Supporters Club you are more than a number...

It’s greater than the name on your back or the miles you travelled to get here. The joy, the laughs, the heartbreak and the adventures. Moments like these cannot be counted.

Renew your Scotland Supporters Club membership before Tuesday 2 February for an early renewal price of just £45 for adults. Junior and senior members can renew for just £25.

Members are guaranteed one ticket for every home match at Hampden Park for season 2016/17, access away tickets and receive exclusive discounts and benefits, including 15% off the new Scotland kit in store at JD Sports.

You’ll also receive an exclusive membership pack including SSC card and a Scotland Supporters Club polo top.

http://www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=15720&newsCategoryID=1

Who is this Owen Wilkie, and how come for somebody so young he has a membership number of 00611?

And after all these years, how has he only had 9 stranger hugs and glanced at the clock 31 times?

I didn't even realise membership numbers went as high as 3 figures.

Always thought the SSC staff have been good guys too, a couple of times "going the extra mile",

Unless you are disabled....

You're paying £45 for the privilege of buying over-priced tickets to watch a shitey team who won't qualify for the World Cup. You're paying £45 for membership to a club which takes in about £1.25million in membership fees, yet should only cost about £250k to run.

This.

Lamia, on 27 Nov 2015 - 3:27 PM, said:

Unless you are disabled....

This.

You can't really blame the SSC for ripping the utter khunt out of it with the pricing, given the amount of numpties who seem desperate to get shafted.

Was more referring to not having to pay until after Christmas.

It's not something I expect to get for nothing, as I have always had to pay ever since I joined.

Deary me. :ok: