Ssc Renewal Information - Page 15 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The supporters club is a rip off and makes the SFA a fortune.....regardless of their spiel they spout......I re-joined cos I travel most/all away games but I accepted I was being ripped off years ago.....each to their own and if ur not going away probably not worth it....rant over ??

The supporters club is a rip off and makes the SFA a fortune.....regardless of their spiel they spout......I re-joined cos I travel most/all away games but I accepted I was being ripped off years ago.....each to their own and if ur not going away probably not worth it....rant over ??

Agree100%

Aye - I'll be watching the forthcoming qualifiers in there. Joined in 1997, so goodbye to 19 years of continuous membership.

9pts is a big sacrifice to make. I think I was down to three, so had no chance of getting a ticket for any of the away games.

Edited by Charlie Endell

That's the 'early bird' offer *cough* expired - thankfully managed to hold firm and no chance I'll pay the full whack - was sort of tempted to keep my membership going for the sake of it but enough is enough.

. Joined in 1997, so goodbye to 19 years of continuous membership.

Ditto. Feels kinda sad though.

Gave it a miss too. 8 points lost.

Last campaign the home games were a shambles trying to get to and from the ground. Just wasn't worth it with the rip off prices.

I'll get a ticket for any of the home games, if wanted, and for aways I had only planned Wembley Anyway.

Shame but I just can't continually hand over cash to an organisation that doesn't give a shite about us. I'm amazed at those fans, that think this set of prices is good value. It's an improvement, but still a rip off imo.

Yep 23 years of membership lost and 9 hard earned away points lost. £48 for membership plus £180 for a north stand season ticket still works out at £45.60 a game. For a Monday night against Malta. No thanks.

Agreed, ridiculous prices. As said above it baffles me that so many are accepting these prices as acceptable.

Each to their own I suppose.