Ssc Renewal Information - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/05/2016 at 11:04 AM, munro7 said:

Do you still get free name/number on shirts with ssc card? 

No, dont think you ever did. Youd maybe be able to swing the discount if buying it at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Yet another E-Mail from the SSC today asking me to renew and telling me all the wonderful benefits of being a member. Do we know an exact figure of how many memberships were sold this time round. I can only surmise by the begging tone of their E-Mail that they are seriously worried about the size of the crowds they will pull in for the forthcoming campaign. Tough luck, you had the chance to retain my loyalty by introducing a favourable pricing policy.     

• 3 weeks later...

The last couple of emails they have been creaming their pants about the England game - "Get your season ticket and guarantee you ticket for the England match!" and "let's beat the English and send Big Sam home tae think again". Load of pish. I'd take two 5-0 pumping from them in exchange for a play-off place. They seem to think the England games are the be-all and end-all ? 

6 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Seems to be the SSC slogan for the next campaign. 

Just got an email titled "What if it happened THIS TIME?"

Getting desperate! 

They'll have to change it after 4 games to something like " Ok, well, maybe next time then?"

Haven't renewed.  Just couldn't justify it this time.  They should have made an offer to the fans to get them onside.  They've just created bad blood asking that kind of money for no obvious gain.

I'm sure i'll get a ticket for the games i want, and if not, we're doing well.  So be it.

Outwith the SSC thing though, think we're being really downbeat unecessarily.  I'd say it's an easier group than the last one in terms of teams.  ONly difference being it's play off of two, not three.  Would rather slovakia than ROI any day.

23 hours ago, Kirk said:

I seriously cba with it at all This Time. Really finding it hard to want to go to the games and pay a stupid amount too 

Same, I wish they'd drop the "This Time" patter ASAP. This is the first campaign in years we'll be going in with no expectation because we know we've nae chance of qualfying. That's not being negative / pessimistic, it's being real. 

8 hours ago, McDange said:

Same, I wish they'd drop the "This Time" patter ASAP. This is the first campaign in years we'll be going in with no expectation because we know we've nae chance of qualfying. That's not being negative / pessimistic, it's being real. 

Yep im not gona make as many away games this timd i dont think due to othet comitments so probably wasnt worth it, keeping my few points was provably the only reason