St Juliens To Stadium Return - Page 11 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Juliens To Stadium Return

watershed

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all and thanks for requests for seats made and confirmed on the original thread – don’t worry, just cause you’ve asked for a seat, doesn’t mean you’re committed to it!

Seat Cost and Payment Timeline

The full and final cost in GBP will be £4 per seat

Payment needs to be made on or before 15th June 2016

Please remember that any excess monies, once all payments have been received and the bus company has been paid, will be donated to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal – no one travels for free.

NOTE - should your plans change after you've paid for your seat(s), you can either swap the name (telling me so of course!) and/or if I can resell the seat(s), I'll refund you your payment

Payment will (ideally) be by PayPal - Why?

This keeps it separate to my own bank account – transparency is key in my eyes!

If you could make the payment using the ‘Friends and Family’ option, this means no charges for either of us.

However, if you prefer to send using the ‘Goods and Services’ option, you’ll need to increase your payment to ensure the amount that reaches me, is the amount I’m advising.

This is something for YOU to decide and not for me to tell you.

Payment Process

Payment via PayPal to

watershed77@outlook.com

Cost is £4 a skull

When you are making your payment, you will need to include your name (Ideally, if space permits, your full name and TAMB name) in the message box and of course, how many seats you’re booking

For example jock dearie (watershed) x 4

In addition to this, I will need you to ALSO email me, to the same address as you’ve made the payment too, with full names of the people you’ve paid the seat(s) for. Can you also include a contact phone number of yourself or whoever your lead person will be please.

Once you’ve emailed me, I’ll double check that the payment has been received and I’ll also confirm your seats as well as my contact details for on the day.

If you are aware of others you’d like to be on the same coach as, please advise the lead name (TAMB and/or ’real name’) and I’ll do my best to accommodate everyone’s requests.

I’ll not issue the bus listed till the middle of August, to allow for all requests to come in.

HELP!!

I’d very much appreciate if anyone is willing to be a Bus Steward (no more than counting the people on and off the bus) – if you are, please drop me a line and thanks in advance.

TRAVEL TIMES AND PICK UP/DROP OFF POINTS

I have contacted afew bars but unfortunately none are willing to accomadate us all so the bus will be leaving from, I iwll keep trying but if anyone who has been there recently for the Italy game have any suggestions please contact me

St. Julian's Terminus (bus station)

M. Mangion
San Ġiljan
St Julians

Depart at 19.15 SHARP (Buses will be there from around 19.00) to the Ta' Qali National Stadium (Kick off time is 20;45)

Return straight after the game (leaving no later than 23.00, so please be there or we’ll leave without you) and back to the St Julians Bus terminus

the bus company is looking for payment by June the 15th (they have changed the goalposts orginally the payment was due end of July).

Hope that works for everyone but feel free to post/contact as required.

cheers jock

sorry guys buses are fulll at the moment but come MONDAY next week it will be free for all as the bus company wants paid on the 15th, therefore those who have provisionally booked seats on the bus have till monday to pay for their seats, after that it will be open to first come first served,

Sorry for the hassle but I have no choice due to the bus company wanting payment way ahead of the initial agreed date

URGENT UPDATE TO PAYMENT DEADLINE

Hi all and firstly thanks to the 130 seat payments I’ve received already, its much appreciated.

I’ve had an update from the coach hire company and to coin a phrase, “the goalposts have been moved”, but just a little.

It’s because of this, I’m forced to change the payment details I’ve previously shared and is now:

TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE(S) ON THE BUS, I NOW NEED YOUR PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE MONDAY THE 13TH OF JUNE 2016

(The coach company requires payment on or before the 15th of June but I’ll need a wee bit of time to make the payment, hence requesting the payments before the final deadline)

I have committed with them to still hire the SIX 53 seat coaches and within reason, I’ll try and cover any shortfall between monies received and the money needed to be paid by the deadline but if it’s too big a gap, I’ll have to reduce the number of coaches being hired – hence my statement above about guarding your seat(s) be by on or before the 13th of June

Really sorry but it’s a condition that needs to be complied with, as the hire company has a high demand on their fleet that weekend.

Any questions/problems/suggestions, please don’t hesitate to message me as required.

Thanks in advance,

JOCK

This has been copied & pasted from Paul no copyright on it so i stole it

26 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Any news on an additional bus being added?

hi lucky masher after 5 pm on  monday  i iwll open he bus list to first come first served, till buses are full

Just now, watershed said:

URGENT UPDATE TO PAYMENT DEADLINE

Hi all and firstly thanks to the 130 seat payments I’ve received already, its much appreciated.

I’ve had an update from the coach hire company and to coin a phrase, “the goalposts have been moved”, but just a little.

It’s because of this, I’m forced to change the payment details I’ve previously shared and is now:

TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE(S) ON THE BUS, I NOW NEED YOUR PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE MONDAY THE 13TH OF JUNE 2016

(The coach company requires payment on or before the 15th of June but I’ll need a wee bit of time to make the payment, hence requesting the payments before the final deadline)

I have committed with them to still hire the SIX 53 seat coaches and within reason, I’ll try and cover any shortfall between monies received and the money needed to be paid by the deadline but if it’s too big a gap, I’ll have to reduce the number of coaches being hired – hence my statement above about guarding your seat(s) be by on or before the 13th of June

Really sorry but it’s a condition that needs to be complied with, as the hire company has a high demand on their fleet that weekend.

Any questions/problems/suggestions, please don’t hesitate to message me as required.

Thanks in advance,

JOCK

This has been copied & pasted from Paul no copyright on it so i stole it

hi lucky masher after 5 pm on  monday  i iwll open he bus list to first come first served, till buses are full

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have seats left on the bus 5, this is the last bus there will be no more I have 30 seats left so it will be first come first served 

payments to watershed77@outllook.com  via paypal please remember to use friends & family 

On 6/29/2016 at 11:52 AM, watershed said:

I have seats left on the bus 5, this is the last bus there will be no more I have 30 seats left so it will be first come first served 

payments to watershed77@outllook.com  via paypal please remember to use friends & family 

1 more seat paid for (and email sent),

cheers