St Juliens To Stadium Return - Page 12 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Juliens To Stadium Return

watershed

On 29/06/2016 at 11:52 AM, watershed said:

I have seats left on the bus 5, this is the last bus there will be no more I have 30 seats left so it will be first come first served 

payments to watershed77@outllook.com  via paypal please remember to use friends & family 

Hi, I've sent money over for 2 seats.

Thanks for all your efforts :ok:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/11/2016 at 11:00 PM, KennyL said:

Hi Watershed,

Can you confirm if I have a seat on the bus?

I am a bit confused re confirmation.

Payment sent as per messages on the the other payment thread and email sent to you as requested.

hi Kenny yes you are on the bus sorry must have forgot to send you the e mail saying that i receveid the cash an e mail will be sent out in august detailing bus pick up times etc 

To everyone on my buses would like to say a big thank you 

thanks to you lot the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal will get a donation of over £318, which will be donated to them once this trip is done & dusted,, thanks again for booking on my buses

btw there will be  a football card on each bus as well so we can raise more money for TASA

cheers 

jock

4 hours ago, watershed said:

To everyone on my buses would like to say a big thank you 

thanks to you lot the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal will get a donation of over £318, which will be donated to them once this trip is done & dusted,, thanks again for booking on my buses

btw there will be  a football card on each bus as well so we can raise more money for TASA

cheers 

jock

Thanks to watershed and to everyone involved for thinking of the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

Many people who have organised bus transfers for fans in Malta (and Slovakia) - not all, but many - have pledged to donate any excess monies to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal. We thank them all.

4 hours ago, watershed said:

hi guys buses are full ,

i I have sent everyone an email  today detailing the pick up etc you should have received it if not please contact me 

Haven't recieved an email mate. 

Byrne2711@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...