Armistice Day Is Match Day. - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Armistice Day Is Match Day.

cowden soldier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely no a day for climbing statues and fairy liquid in the fountain.

As said plenty of other places to go if it's going to be closed off most of the day.

It will certainly be a day for the tartan army to show what they are all about and give the forces our support and respect whilst in london.

:ok:

It would be great if something was done whether that was one wreath laid or lots of wreaths from different clubs,groups etc.I also wonder if there is a way that the sunshine appeal could donate to say a veterans hospital or a rehabilitation centre down there aswell as to the kids.

It would be great if something was done whether that was one wreath laid or lots of wreaths from different clubs,groups etc.I also wonder if there is a way that the sunshine appeal could donate to say a veterans hospital or a rehabilitation centre down there aswell as to the kids.

That would be some sight. Wreaths from all different TAs laid somewhere at Tsquare

I'll have my Vuvuzela ready and waiting for the clock striking 11.

Good thing it's only a two minute silence though, wouldn't want to ware it out before GSTQ in the ground.

Meant to quote deccie but didn't work :)

St Thomas is probably the nearest hospital where someone will be able to remove the vuvuzela from your erse

The Sunshine Appeal is a CHILDRENS charity, why on earth would they do that?