Good Luck Bosnia Thread - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good Luck Bosnia Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against the Irish, we didnt qualify and they did, wish them all the best tonight, there fans in ireland were really nice with us and had a good time drinking with them, good luck to them not going to hold any grudges they got through instead of us, our own fauly didnt beat Georgia

Nothing against the Irish, we didnt qualify and they did, wish them all the best tonight, there fans in ireland were really nice with us and had a good time drinking with them, good luck to them not going to hold any grudges they got through instead of us, our own fauly didnt beat Georgia

Agreed.

###### Ireland. Good luck to Bosnia.

I'd either be supporting Ireland or not caring at all about this game if it wasn't for that wee ###### McGeady and his ginger bigot arsehole pal McCarthy.

EDIT - I see the swear filter is fixed. Arsehole is acceptable though :lol:

Edited by derekfaejapan

I wonder had we been playing in this game instead of Ireland if the Irish version of the TAMB would have a Good luck Bosnia thread.

Good luck to Ireland, hope you get there.

I wonder if we were playing tonight, would the FAI tweet good luck Scotland?

I wonder if we were playing tonight, would the FAI tweet good luck Scotland?

I must admit the outrage over Celtic's tweet bemuses me, why are people so upset at that?

Also why does this rage seemingly extend to the nation of Ireland and their football team? It was not their fault Celtic wished them good luck. So don't get that neither. Please enlighten me.

Also why does this rage seemingly extend to the nation of Ireland and their football team? It was not their fault Celtic wished them good luck. So don't get that neither. Please enlighten me.

I don't get that either. My dig was aimed at Celtic, not the Irish.

I must admit the outrage over Celtic's tweet bemuses me, why are people so upset at that?

I think it's called a "pretext."

###### Ireland. Good luck to Bosnia.

I'd either be supporting Ireland or not caring at all about this game if it wasn't for that wee ###### McGeady and his ginger bigot arsehole pal McCarthy.

EDIT - I see the swear filter is fixed. Arsehole is acceptable though :lol:

How is he a bigot?

The days of supporting other teams are gone for me. 17 years of ABE and that guff.

We are a total embarrassment.