Paris - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would any of these countries accept them?

Didn't you know?? All Muslim countries welcome dangerous Islamic radicals with open arms!

Oh aye, my mistake

Can always drop them over ISIS held territory ....

Clearly any countries they wish to go to will be rejected by those countries

So there are only 2 alternatives

Lock them up in jail here for 30 years at our expense

or

Coming to an arrangment with Saudia Arabia to take them

Can always drop them over ISIS held territory ....

Clearly any countries they wish to go to will be rejected by those countries

So there are only 2 alternatives

Lock them up in jail here for 30 years at our expense

or

Coming to an arrangment with Saudia Arabia to take them

Or just open up Guantanamo again. That worked well.

Or just open up Guantanamo again. That worked well.

See, that's actually not a bad idea. Of course we shouldn't do that abuse stuff to them this time, I mean those orange things were absolutely horrendous - who would want to be seen dead in one of those , oops ! unless you were in martyr training, then it would be ok, otherwise it should be loose robes with black sports sock and Jesus sandals, oh oops again silly me ! , just sandals then. We should actually stock the place with big groups of 58 virgins and have a Tv programme called fantasy island in which radicals get to compete against each other to score the virgins WITHOUT having to blow themselves up. We could vote who we wanted to do bush tucker trials to eat yucky stuff like bacon or pigs cheeks sautéed in garlic with a red wine reduction, it could be a live phone in on a Saturday night !

That would take their minds off doing refugee stuff like stealing our tax credits and blowing us up. Everyone then gets to live in peace and harmony.

It really depends when you think enough is enough

Will it be a Paris like attack on a city in the UK ?

Will it be the detonation of a dirty bomb ?

Will it be the poisoning of the water causing thousands of deaths ?

Or do we just live with it ?

This is just playing into the establishments hands. They want boots on the ground. They want our troops over there fighting a down and dirty war. We are basically out of Iraq and Afghanistan and so syria will be our next battlezone why? It's money and power. They know during a war they can make big bucks and it also detracts from the public seeing us move more towards a police state. How do we fight it I don't know but I know we are yet again being pushed towards a war that they want us to fight

This is just playing into the establishments hands. They want boots on the ground. They want our troops over there fighting a down and dirty war. We are basically out of Iraq and Afghanistan and so syria will be our next battlezone why? It's money and power. They know during a war they can make big bucks and it also detracts from the public seeing us move more towards a police state. How do we fight it I don't know but I know we are yet again being pushed towards a war that they want us to fight

:ok: My thoughts aswell.

Why would a man who intends to blow himself up be carrying his passport? Very strange and how convenient to find it at the site of an attack :shocked: .The media is spoon feeding us shite again.

Saw this which explains the passport thing IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyNN/photos/a.202990219829029.43264.142324329228952/874531472674897/?type=3

The passport is all to aid this backlash, I mean seriously, I'm no suicide bombing expert, but if it were me, I'd be burning documents, smashing laptops, etc before my mission, to make life for the police investigating as difficult as possible, so that other attacks could take place. And here's a bomber carrying his passport. Purleese!

J

Edited by Bristolhibby