March/ May Friendlies - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

Too many on that FB page love to think they're important that's why they won't say anything but make on they're in the know. Pathetic really.

Yep. I'd love it if a Czech away game wasn't the case, you'd just know the ITK roasters would be wanting the SFA strung up, even though the SFA haven't announced big fat zero

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many on that FB page love to think they're important that's why they won't say anything but make on they're in the know. Pathetic really.

It is not necessarily that people think they are important it is probably more that they need to protect the source of the story.

I needed another source before making it public on twitter. The Czech website is good enough.

It is not necessarily that people think they are important it is probably more that they need to protect the source of the story.

I needed another source before making it public on twitter. The Czech website is good enough.

I just think why boast on the FB you know something but can't say, just don't say anything. In my book that's attention seeking. Don't understand why everyone just can't find out all at the same time.......yeah waiting for pigs to fly I know

I just think why boast on the FB you know something but can't say, just don't say anything. In my book that's attention seeking. Don't understand why everyone just can't find out all at the same time.......yeah waiting for pigs to fly I know

Personally I was trying to find out if the info was the same as mine. It turned out it was. I had a few doubts about the exact date.

It looks like the Czech FA have taken the fixture off its website now.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't happening, I doubt they'd decided to put it up on the website just for the match not to happen + news outlets surely wouldn't declare it if they didn't think it was 100% accurate?

Do you live in a cave?

The media don't give a shite whether a story is true or not before they broadcast it.