March/ May Friendlies - Page 16 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was last Czech game 100% pick up? I remember doing it in that crammed pub.

With tickets for most of our away qualifiers being rarer than hen's teeth, I wonder if this will be 100% pick-up?

The last pick up was in a hotel on Wenceslas square. It was up on the 1st floor along a corridor and the queue stretched back to the lift and then from the lift door downstairs out on to the street. Took us about 30-40 minutes to collect.

I was a 4 pointer last time we played in Prague.....didn't get a ticket in ballot then SSC got another load of tickets last minute was a pick up in a hotel suite if I remember correctly.....queue like an execution and I had a c@@t of a hangover....so hopefully no pick up this time.....harvester pish is over stated

Missed out on ballot last time and also missed out on email saying they got extra tickets...I only opened it the day before the game.....this time I am struggling to find cheap flights under the €450+ being quoted.....the joys of flying back to a holiday island at Easter eh!

And ur evidence of harvesting is what??? That and the fact that 8 out of last 10 away games went to zero points and this will too means that anyone looking to get points have had plenty chances....and makes any harvesting.....which in my limited experience is very little....almost irrelevant.....so as I had said hope not a full pick up

The same debate about harvesting gets brought up every time there's a game announced. Rightly or wrongly there will never be another 100% so it's a tiresome argument

Except maybe Slovenia will be as Engerlunds last allocation there was only 590 for ECQ......WCQ should get us a slightly larger allocation

We went Munich last time. Train Munich to Nuremberg, then bus to Prague. Great wee road trip :ok:

Flying direct this time though

I went the same route last time, the bus from Nuremberg ended up taking almost 6 hours due to traffic. I was with 9 mates and by the time we arrived none were on speaking terms.

I went the same route last time, the bus from Nuremberg ended up taking almost 6 hours due to traffic. I was with 9 mates and by the time we arrived none were on speaking terms.

We had a guid drink on the bus, the lassie conductress was selling bottles of beer for 1 each. We only had about 1hr sleep in Prague, so slept most the way back to Nuremberg.

We went Munich last time. Train Munich to Nuremberg, then bus to Prague. Great wee road trip :ok:

Flying direct this time though

The direct train from Munich to Prague is ridiculously expensive at around 70 euros (unless you do the bus/train option above which is considerably cheaper). For some reason the return journey is around 12 quid on the Czech Rail website (https://www.cd.cz/eshop/) so if anyone is looking at this option then do two separate bookings.

The direct train from Munich to Prague is ridiculously expensive at around 70 euros (unless you do the bus/train option above which is considerably cheaper). For some reason the return journey is around 12 quid on the Czech Rail website (https://www.cd.cz/eshop/) so if anyone is looking at this option then do two separate bookings.

No it isn't.

It costs as cheap as £10.