March/ May Friendlies - Page 23 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

I believe they can, however they are limited to one v any other qualified team out of the three potential games they can play.

Edit. Belgium for example play Finland Norway and Italy. Italy is their last game before the tournament starts.

They can play as many as they want and Belgium aren't playing Italy. They are playing Switzerland though.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

won't be the first time

Mental if true.

This game, had it been true, was the first to peak my interest and potentially tempt me out of my self imposed TA retirement 5 years ago, but in all my years of travelling I'd never have booked anything on the basis of a rumour, unless it was fully cancellable.

They can play as many as they want and Belgium aren't playing Italy. They are playing Switzerland though.

The qualified teams can only play a maximum of 1 friendly against another qualified team in May or June. That is why we are in such high demand. They can play as many matches as they want though.

England never knew the rules and wanted to play 2 qualified teams and then had to start from scratch again.

I can't believe people still take what Debian says seriously.

Edited by tartanpar

Mental if true.

This game, had it been true, was the first to peak my interest and potentially tempt me out of my self imposed TA retirement 5 years ago, but in all my years of travelling I'd never have booked anything on the basis of a rumour, unless it was fully cancellable.

same here always wait til it's official

The qualified teams can only play a maximum of 1 friendly against another qualified team in May or June. That is why we are in such high demand. They can play as many matches as they want though.

England never knew the rules and wanted to play 2 qualified teams and then had to start from scratch again.

I can't believe people still take what Debian says seriously.

High demand? We haven't got one confirmed game yet!

J

High demand? We haven't got one confirmed game yet!

J

Yes very high demand.

A lot of the top countries want to play us. Belgium were really keen but weren't prepared to pay our asking fee (according to their manager). Just because we haven't confirmed any games it doesn't mean we aren't in demand.