New Strip Launch - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 2 or 3 addidas scotland tops were quite classy,but is it just me or have they no turned really cheap n nasty.Cant say ahm lookin forward too see what cheapshite dross they come away with this time.But will still buy one

3 Stripes on the side - adidas rate you

3 Stripes on the sleeve - standard customer

I think I know what we'll get!

Nae doubt about it.

We started out with them treating us as a big deal but continued failure to qualify plus a terrible deal with JD which severely limits sales can hardly be said to merit adidas trying too hard.

why?

A bit of a late night drink influence post by me but I don't get everyone's obsession to continually spend large amounts of cash on new strips.

Especially with everyone moaning about increased pricing in tickets, cost of SSC/STC membership etc.

Yet many people still feel quite happy to keep adding to their massive collections of overpriced football tops.

Has it not been launched yet? I want to sit here and greet to the internet that I dont like the collar, the stripes are in the wrong place, the badge doesnt look right or the fact its just a template of the one Bosnia used in the game against Angola back in 98 and its not as good ss the new Spanish or German tops.