New Strip Launch - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk at the launch are saying its a proper badge on the kits and not a cheap sticker like on the training gear

:lol::lol::lol:

Well thats alright then "a proper badge" makes all the difference. At 55 quid a pop for a crappy tshirt but with "a proper badge" I'll probably get 2. Most likely 'pre order' it so I get it sooner. Ill wear it to the wee mans football group and make all the 5 year olds dead jealous of my new football top.

Brilliant.

Edited by neil r

fekin AWFUL,both of them,wouldnae gie ye a fiver for them. s.f.a ,addidas and JD get tae fuk ,£55 fur that shite,if thay were the best choices ad love tae see the ones that were knocked bak :angry:

Edited by big clarky

The first 2 or 3 addidas scotland tops were quite classy,but is it just me or have they no turned really cheap n nasty.Cant say ahm lookin forward too see what cheapshite dross they come away with this time.But will still buy one

Ma prediction was right, sheeeeeite

The new away strip is a total disgrace!

Not content with us be the laughing stock of the home nations due to being the only country missing out on the Euros, the powers that be now make a bigger embarrassment of us with this disaster of a pink strip.

The home tartan strip isn't great but it's got nothing on the away strip, we've had a number of terrible strips in the past but this tops the lot, surely never to be beaten in the cringe stakes.

Can anyone advise as to the decision making process for a new Scotland strip?

Surely the away strip will be a commercial disaster.

Heads should roll over this one!

Edited by McExpat