New Strip Launch - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought 2 Scotland tops from JD Sports . Totally overpriced . Not impressed with the quality, practically see through . They say they are " climate control " , probably nice and cool for playing in the Tropics , but not much use for a typical Scottish fitba season .

The pink one has to be seen to be believed , very very pink .

Agree 100%. Bought home and away tops in junior for the wee mans Xmas. I tried on the home - crap cut, big wide neck, tissue paper thin. Feels cheap ?

Agree 100%. Bought home and away tops in junior for the wee mans Xmas. I tried on the home - crap cut, big wide neck, tissue paper thin. Feels cheap ?

Braw. On the one hand, next years heat and sticky humidity will need it. On the other though, my thick back hair and chest hair will probably poke through all the wee holes.

New kits arrived this morning. Cracking replicas from the Thailand mob.

I also ordered a pair of Ray Bans... I would highly recommend if purchasing the pink wan to purchase them too.

I looked to order 2 pink ones but in the basket it says gold then I tried another pic it's says gray am I doing something wrong ??