New Strip Launch - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

I looked to order 2 pink ones but in the basket it says gold then I tried another pic it's says gray am I doing something wrong ??

Those are just codes.

Each relate to a plain shirt, with name and number or with the UEFA badges.

Click the first one for each.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is JD Sports the only place selling them ? Thinking of getting one for my 4 year old boy.

Discount only available in store too so if you don't live near one you have to pay full price, the website is beyond awful to use too. £74 for the full kit for a 6 year old is a bloody disgrace! Football really is becoming elitist

Discount only available in store too so if you don't live near one you have to pay full price, the website is beyond awful to use too. £74 for the full kit for a 6 year old is a bloody disgrace! Football really is becoming elitist

Discount for Travel Club members I assume. Lapsed after Mrs went and got herself pregnant in the run up to Spain in Alicante. ?

Quite like the home top but can't bring myself to buy one at £55. Bought my boy a training top for less than the home top and as it's more suited work the cold weather he'll get more wear out of it.