Scottland Player Transfer Gossip - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottland Player Transfer Gossip

kmcca5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35309483

Tony Watt to transfer permanently to Cardiff

Barry Douglas linked with Turkish top flight as he's out of contract in the summer (At 26 still worth a look in for these friendlies maybe after 3 years in the Polish top flight being a first team regular and European experience etc)

Michael O'Halloran linked with Rangers....

It would be very disappointing if O'Halloran showed such lack ambition and went to Rangers.

I expect he will go to either Rangers or Celtic - Rangers he will get a game, Celtic he wont. If he is moving at all I wouldn't say its a particularly bad move as they will be in the SPL next year. Although not a great league and unsure if he is even near good enough for Scotland anyway.

Barry Douglas linked with Turkish top flight as he's out of contract in the summer (At 26 still worth a look in for these friendlies maybe after 3 years in the Polish top flight being a first team regular and European experience etc)

Would not look to much into that.... unless its one of the top clubs like Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray etc he will probably go out there (like so many others have) on the promise of mega bucks, only to show up somewhere else after a few months moaning about not getting paid or something.

Edited by wanderer

Lambert saying no clubs have come in for Rhodes. They want something like 12 million for him.

No wonder he is still there no one will pay that for him. Middlesbrough only put in an offer for £6m for McCormack and I think he is a better player.

Lambert saying no clubs have come in for Rhodes. They want something like 12 million for him.

No wonder he is still there no one will pay that for him. Middlesbrough only put in an offer for £6m for McCormack and I think he is a better player.

Sky Sports News mentioned Sheffield Wednesday last night (think they have just came into some serious money with a new Asian owner)

Would be surprised if anyone went near Rhodes for that money.

Michael O'H to Rangers is now a done deal acc. to Scott McDermott on twitter. Cue Rangers haters saying lack of ambition etc.

Probably because it is. Hopefully he ends up in the championship for several seasons before realising this himself.

Probably because it is. Hopefully he ends up in the championship for several seasons before realising this himself.

1. Team on the up

2. Ambitious manager

3. Forward thinking expansive football

4. Bigger fan base

5. More chance of a Scotland call up

Sounds ambitious to me