Scottland Player Transfer Gossip - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottland Player Transfer Gossip

kmcca5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimately it's just rumours but when he was at Celtic there were always loads of tales about Watt being a talented but nonetheless lazy, insolent little pwick who had the intelligence of a six year old.

If he scores goals who gives a toss. I would have him in the next friendly squad.

If he scores goals who gives a toss. I would have him in the next friendly squad.

The thing is, he doesn't score goals, his career stats are 29 goals from 115 appearances and only 9 from the last 44.

You can accommodate a player with a bad attitude if they do the business but I doubt that's Tony Watt.

and it looks like all his managers want shot of him.

The Cardiff manager wanted to sign him on a permanent deal but they've just been hit with a transfer embargo and he had to return to his parent club, Charlton.

I think he may indeed be a bit of a bam, but he has the talent to be a terrific player. Pace, power and a natural finisher. It's up to him.

Blackburn have just confirmed that they have given Boro permission to speak to Rhodes, so looks as good as a done deal

Just hope Boro now get promoted, see what he's like in the premier league. No doubt their midfield will create a good few chances for him this season

Just hope Boro now get promoted, see what he's like in the premier league. No doubt their midfield will create a good few chances for him this season

Saw them play at Brighton and Boro were by far the best team I have seen in the Championship this season. Rhoads will only improve that.

aye be good move would he still get enough game time there,but as late not getting lot of that at sunderland

Talk is he is a option they are looking at for a loan deal should they fail to get their top target Emenike from Fenerbahce.

West ham like a target man and Andy Carroll is out for a good while so maybe thats why their looking at getting Fletcher in

I would say that is less so this season. Carroll spends most of his time on the treatment table, we play better football without him (but with the others back). Fletcher might be interesting as his ability to link play and offer more than somebody to lump it up to.

I suspect he would displace Jelavić which means bench warming and bit parts.

I would say that is less so this season. Carroll spends most of his time on the treatment table, we play better football without him (but with the others back). Fletcher might be interesting as his ability to link play and offer more than somebody to lump it up to.

I suspect he would displace Jelavić which means bench warming and bit parts.

That's bollocks.

Carroll spends most of his time at the hairdressers.