Scottland Player Transfer Gossip - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottland Player Transfer Gossip

kmcca5

6 hours ago, Baz said:

Where has it raised its head?

1. With no manager in place for next season I can't see the board commiting to what would be a massive wage without manager approval.

2. Massive wage - Celtic will not pay anywhere near what fletcher is on at wba.

3. Why on earth would he want to sign for Celtic?

4. He is under contract at West Brom for another 2 years. They are unlikely to want to sell one of their key men so a significant fee would be required.

A loan move from United was on the cards before the WBA deal but I think his wife was pregnant or had just had kids at the time and didn't want to be away.

It's Possible that the board might already know who the new manager will be and he's top of the list.

As above he has stated that he's a Celtic fan( season ticket holder when younger).

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, paulmcb said:

A loan move from United was on the cards before the WBA deal but I think his wife was pregnant or had just had kids at the time and didn't want to be away.

It's Possible that the board might already know who the new manager will be and he's top of the list.

As above he has stated that he's a Celtic fan( season ticket holder when younger).

So it hasn't actually raised its head at all.

you've just suggested because he's a Celtic fan he might be signing.

21 hours ago, Baz said:

Where has it raised its head?

1. With no manager in place for next season I can't see the board commiting to what would be a massive wage without manager approval.

2. Massive wage - Celtic will not pay anywhere near what fletcher is on at wba.

3. Why on earth would he want to sign for Celtic?

4. He is under contract at West Brom for another 2 years. They are unlikely to want to sell one of their key men so a significant fee would be required.

And he has been far West Broms best player this season from what I've seen and the one player they always seem to highlight on MoTD.

• 2 weeks later...