First Bbc Scotland Editor - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

First Bbc Scotland Editor

Guest flumax

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure i read somewhere she was married to George Robertsons Son..... so hew partner will balance things out...

Just googled, i was wrong.....

But she is a Right Honorable.... as her mammy is a Baroness....

Edited by stocky

She's a good presenter, the guys who filled in for her were poor in comparison.

I still prefer John & Rona on the other side though...

She is not a good presenter, she's an absolute turn off.

Izzy Fraser is waaaaay better as a presenter, but of course doesn't have the bloodline.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

Will that actually happen? Will believe it when i see it.

I think it is going to happen. There has been a lot of discussion about it already. Virtually everybody involved seem to think it is long overdue. This will be just the start. I think more big changes are on the way. Doesn't mean  they will be any less biased though. BBC Scotland will probably still be run by Labour folk.

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Big job for Sarah Smith here I expect...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/12171010/BBC-to-introduce-Scottish-Six-news-programme-next-year.html

Had to laugh at the Torygraph commenters of the opinion that BBC Scotland and STV are "SNP propaganda machines" :-))

The United Against Separation mob on Facebook are circulating a petition against the devolution of BBC Scotland because it will become "SNP controlled', whilst independence supporters seem to be of the opinion that this will just be an hour long version of the Reporting Scotland we currently have. Looks like everyone's suspicious of the proposed change!

14 hours ago, Jaggy Jim said:

The United Against Separation mob on Facebook are circulating a petition against the devolution of BBC Scotland because it will become "SNP controlled', whilst independence supporters seem to be of the opinion that this will just be an hour long version of the Reporting Scotland we currently have. Looks like everyone's suspicious of the proposed change!

If it turns out like a tv version of GMS or Newsdrive I'd be quite happy with that...

• 11 months later...