Notorious Female Cybernat Is A Man - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Notorious Female Cybernat Is A Man

He/She's had banter with Paul Monaghan MP and flirtation with Rev Stu & Hardip Kholi and a mass of followers enjoying the nastiness and slip up with racism while getting gifts from others.

A wonderful catfish moment. It's a 40+ man.

http://cybernatclairerobertson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/episode-1-unmasking.html?m=1

http://www.thenational.scot/news/angry-twitter-users-claim-to-be-duped-by-fake-account-for-claire-said-to-be-man-aged-40.10289

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of the guy. Hardly seems like a news story, some random pretending to something they are not on the internet. It is not like senior Tory politicians raping orphans in kids homes or anything like that is it. (Funny enough don't seem to recall Alan posting much on those discussions.) Oooooo did he pretend to be a woman. That is shocking Alan, I am appalled.

Never heard of the guy. Hardly seems like a news story, some random pretending to something they are not on the internet. It is not like senior Tory politicians raping orphans in kids homes or anything like that is it. (Funny enough don't seem to recall Alan posting much on those discussions.) Oooooo did he pretend to be a woman. That is shocking Alan, I am appalled.

This.

It's not much of a story though, at least from my perspective.

If it turned out wee Hothersall was in reality Benadette from Lambshill the person who posted it on here would be lauded as a champion. And if Bernadette had been conning Takeaway from folk she'd have been slaughtered.

Edit: Anyway, I'm not one to talk, on here I conned a few folk into thinking I was black :wink2:

Edited by Scunnered

If it turned out wee Hothersall was in reality Benadette from Lambshill the person who posted it on here would be lauded as a champion. And if Bernadette had been conning Takeaway from folk she'd have been slaughtered.

Edit: Anyway, I'm not one to talk, on here I conned a few folk into thinking I was black :wink2:

Well of course they would, Let's not pretend Alan isn't the other side of the sheet so to speak though.

What can i do if i believe liars :D

He/She's had banter with Paul Monaghan MP and flirtation with Rev Stu & Hardip Kholi and a mass of followers enjoying the nastiness and slip up with racism while getting gifts from others.

http://cybernatclairerobertson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/episode-1-unmasking.html?m=1

http://www.thenational.scot/news/angry-twitter-users-claim-to-be-duped-by-fake-account-for-claire-said-to-be-man-aged-40.10289

Thought you might be interested to know that Wings just crowd sourced £750 in an hour this morning to cover the EC fine. Something to cheer you up on an cold Saturday morning.

Thought you might be interested to know that Wings just crowd sourced £750 in an hour this morning to cover the EC fine. Something to cheer you up on an cold Saturday morning.

Putting stock in folk like Wings and Sheridan is why Yes will never win.

Sending someone you thought was starving food isn't something that would cause me discomfort. I can see why it might be something to ridicule in certain circles though.

Absolutely.

Chris Darroch would never in a million years have sent food if he knew it was a Mark... Someone said this morning that he's asked Mark to be reimburse him. I'm too lazy/disinterested to verify that though. "Claire", like Wings is someone Yes supporters should have distanced themselves from long before the referendum.

Absolutely.

Chris Darroch would never in a million years have sent food if he knew it was a Mark... Someone said this morning that he's asked Mark to be reimburse him. I'm too lazy/disinterested to verify that though. "Claire", like Wings is someone Yes supporters should have distanced themselves from long before the referendum.

I would distance myself but I've never heard of this bampot. Personally I feel sorry for folk who can't be themselves.

If it was just a con then more fool the Tw@ts that fell for it.

Is it really news worthy though?

This is inherently transphobic.

The "man" clearly identifies as female and is being attacked for this.

She is a trans-woman and is stunning and brave and beautiful and is a lady now just like a Frank Maloney.

Imagine door-stepping a transgender person and then attacking them by building a website to mock their gender identity dysmorphia.

The dog pack of haters clearly need to check their cis-privilege.

Is it really news worthy though?

I've seen screenshots of those who have fell foul of Marks charms saying they have involved Police Scotland, and a couple also saying they're going to the small claims court... So although someone pretending to be something they're not on the internet may not be newsworthy, there may now be a criminal aspect which does.

I can hear the keyboards clacking in BritNat HQ from here as they dig out every piece of abuse dished out by this account... And there's hunners!

WTF