Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

Apparently an old flatmate of Steven Paterson from his student days 20 years ago was cold-called by a tabloid journalist looking for dirt.

They really are digging as they can.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was The Herald.

Gardham and Co have went absolutely hyper with the SNPBad stories in the last couple of months, their actually outdoing the Record and the Scotsman ! The Herald's main investigative journalist, Paul Hutcheon, is also a staunch unionist.

Probably the worst, grasping at straws story the Herald ran was a few months back about John Nicolson's house in London. Bizarre and a waste of paper.

The sheer ridiculousness of some of the SNPBad stories only serves to cover up that they really are bad. Less of the "steven Patterson may have been a naughty boy in college" and more exposing John Swinney as the most evil man in Britain please.

With some of the shite they came out with during the indyref I suggested more than once that the establishment may have wanted Scottish independence, and with the shite they came out with now you could be forgiven for thinking they quite like the SNP in power... Possibly related to the first.

If it turns out that the media aren't holding back loads of stuff for a more opportune moment, and this turns out to be the worst they have got, then it would seem that the SNP did not too bad a job, overall, with their selection procedure. As you say it was probable that a few zoomers would slip through the net.

I know two stories that the press are sitting on. One will reflect very badly on the press themselves if they report it, but with the most guttery of the gutter press being on the side of the SNP I can't see that one coming out...

The other is some pretty horrible inner party stuff... But as far as the electorate caring too much, I can't see it.

Edited by Scunnered

Supporting misogyny and fat shaming, tut tut

You cannae make accusations like that about incredibly popular personalities without expecting their fans and followers to hound you relentlessly. I suggest you make a donation to Scunnered's fave charity or you will be hearing about it offline. Edited by killiefaetheferry

• 3 weeks later...

McGarry update!

Yesterday she apologised to our most successful living author and acknowledged the screenshots she sent were PhotoShopped.

She also stated she continues to give to charity at home and abroad but no update on the missing £30k.

59 minutes ago, Alan said:

McGarry update!

Yesterday she apologised to our most successful living author and acknowledged the screenshots she sent were PhotoShopped.

She also stated she continues to give to charity at home and abroad but no update on the missing £30k.

Naw she never. She said the screenshots were taken out of context. 

1 hour ago, Alan said:

McGarry update!

Three months later and Police Scotland have still not contacted her over the WFI finances.

2 hours ago, Alan said:

McGarry update!

1 hour ago, joe545 said:

Naw she never. She said the screenshots were taken out of context. 

Can we have a quote on this, not that i believe Alan would resort to sophistry.