Creepy, Or Just Being Daft? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Creepy, Or Just Being Daft?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...thats already happened, they're on his phone,i i've seen them already. 'tis old news that! hahahaha!

Are you a phone hacker too?

I once hacked an ex's email (actually just guessed the password but hacking sounds cooler) to confirm my suspicions that she'd been pumping someone else before we broke up. That didn't end well...but I got some good hacker cred.

These situations tend to mess up heads so my advice is to really think about something before you do it. Then wait a bit. Then think again. The head can never be trusted in these situations.

Are you serious ? How would you have seen the photos ?

Do you have an amicable relationship with your ex ?

How does anyone, male or female, have the energy to have an affair, with a small child to look after ? Genuine question.......even if I wanted to, I would be physically and mentally incapable of conducting any secret liaisons due to my 2 and 4 year olds running me absolutely ragged.

I got told by one of the other recipients of some 'inappropriate' photos he was sent...(more my friend than hers so he felt duty bound to tell me)

The same pics went a few different places too, she confessed :ok: when she was confronted with the evidence.

Edited by Stevie_Notts

I must lead a very sheltered life. That sounds like a plot from Corrie.

Yep...the plot involved one of my neighbours, my mechanic and a work colleague.

God knows how she found the spare time to '4-time me' LOL

I oughta serialise it for the TAMB, its a much better script than any crap from Corrie or Emmerdale!

Yep...the plot involved one of my neighbours, my mechanic and a work colleague.

God knows how she found the spare time to '4-time me' LOL

I oughta serialise it for the TAMB, its a much better script than any crap from Corrie or Emmerdale!

You seem proud of all this? There was a bairn caught up in all this!

Edited by Ormond

Aye, and he's obviously a concerned Dad, as you have pointed out, so the bairn sounds like it's being well cared for, so can we get back to the plot please ? What happened next ?

Naw. He sounds like he's now using the story to get some kind of weird kick out of telling the TAMB his Mrs was bawing everything in eyesight. Proud as punch it seems. Weird.

Just you stick tae yer Lemsip and hot toddies.

Fannying about with umpteen burds does not maketh the man happy. I'd give anything to have a good family life like my mates.

It used to maketh me very happy indeed. Anyway thanks for the concern. I had 48 hour manthrax but better now. Will actually be able to taste my Sauvignon Blanc tonight. :cheers3:

Naw. He sounds like he's now using the story to get some kind of weird kick out of telling the TAMB his Mrs was bawing everything in eyesight. Proud as punch it seems. Weird.

Sounds like he is quite well-adjusted to the whole thing, in a 'well out of it' way. I have mates who can laugh about their mental ex, but say they wouldn't change a thing as they now have children from the relationship that they adore. If the guy is willing to laugh about it, good for him. At least he doesn't go up to Perth, steal a tractor off a fermer, and ram raid the ex's hoose.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

Sounds like he is quite well-adjusted to the whole thing, in a 'well out of it' way. I have mates who can laugh about their mental ex, but say they wouldn't change a thing as they now have children from the relationship that they adore. If the guy is willing to laugh about it, good for him.

You typed that all out without using the words farmer or tractor once. I'm so proud of you son! :ok::lol:

I was seeing a lassie that had a couple of kids,he was still about,but just a ##### if truth be told.

Anyway,when they got a school picture taken and it was distributed to family,there was a spare one,so the kids asked if they could give it to me.

Maybe not exactly the same,but it seemed to be all their idea to give it to me.

Now,I've got 3 step children and see them all as my own.

Sounds like he is quite well-adjusted to the whole thing, in a 'well out of it' way. I have mates who can laugh about their mental ex, but say they wouldn't change a thing as they now have children from the relationship that they adore. If the guy is willing to laugh about it, good for him.

You hit the nail bang on the head.

If you don't laugh about it.... there no hope really. Laugh at the irony, despair at the situation.

Kids first always.

I was seeing a lassie that had a couple of kids,he was still about,but just a ##### if truth be told.

Anyway,when they got a school picture taken and it was distributed to family,there was a spare one,so the kids asked if they could give it to me.

Maybe not exactly the same,but it seemed to be all their idea to give it to me.

Now,I've got 3 step children and see them all as my own.

That's a nice wee story mate. I've pals with step-kids and similarly they are seen as their 'own'.

I doubt that's the case at all. I suspect it's somehow cathartic for him to put it all out there.

We've got a guy at work whose Mrs was at it with one of their friends. Despite being clearly devastated he seemed to want to tell everybody and anybody the finest details about what she had been doing, how he had caught them etc.

It made very uncomfortable listening, but it seemed to work for him.

Edited by Marky