Black Friday - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The real Black Friday is when you go straight out after work on the last Friday before Christmas and get blootered. All this Americanised shite is enough to make you sick. Since when did a series become a season FFS

Exactly! Well said that man!!

FFS.

Am I missing something? Rather than going to Comet and kicking phuqq oot folk, can you no order on-line and get the same deals?

Exactly what I was thinking! But them again half of them are probably looking forward to the chaos, arguing, fighting!!

The real Black Friday is when you go straight out after work on the last Friday before Christmas and get blootered. All this Americanised shite is enough to make you sick. Since when did a series become a season FFS

My thoughts exactly.

I don't think I had even heard of Black Friday in the American sense until about two or three years ago. It has no relevance here in the American context. At this rate we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving next.

folk in my work have been granted "black friday" half days

Well, I hope they are spending it getting blootered instead of wasting it in the shops buying pish they don't need.

Still got some Christmas shopping to do?

What about the Sunshine Appeal shop, where you can find various exclusive items including the recently published 'Chancers, Dancers and Romancers' book AND you can make use of our festive discount offer at the same time - everyone's a winner

12226965_544706359015161_456590742340865

http://tartanarmysunshineappeal.moonfruit.com/shop/4590985124