Big Allocation? - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Allocation?

Slide tackle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone needing tickets, I'll be able to sort them out nearer the time.

Face value & paypal (probably) for a payment method and if any surplus, going to TASA. Will post closer to the time :ok:

nb. No free pies with this offer.

• 2 months later...
On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 2:30 PM, OLAS said:

Face value & paypal (probably) for a payment method and if any surplus, going to TASA. Will post closer to the time :ok:

I'll hold you to that ;)

• 1 month later...
On 28 November 2015 at 2:30 PM, OLAS said:

Going to Malta for 10 days holiday if I can get 2 tickets would love to go to this game ⚽️??

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/11/2015 at 2:30 PM, OLAS said:

Never traveled to an away game, but hopeful of going to this one, have 0 points (probably) have no idea how the points system works, but been to every home game including friendlies for god knows how long!!

Will we get enough tickets to satisfy demand?

3 hours ago, Annfield Red said:

Never traveled to an away game, but hopeful of going to this one, have 0 points (probably) have no idea how the points system works, but been to every home game including friendlies for god knows how long!!

I would imagine the SSC will email out soon to survey how many are planning to go, from there they will then know how many tickets to ask the Malta FA for. I would imagine that those on 0 points will stand a good chance of getting tickets for this one.

3 hours ago, Annfield Red said:

If you have never been to an away game then you are correct, you will have 0 points. Points are gained by attending away matches (well that's up for debate :lol:) though you need an officially allocated away ticket from the SFA. Hopefully the SFA can get a decent allocation so all travelling fans can get a point, I won't make this one as got a stag do in Benidorm to go to!!  :spin:

surely we should get about 7k for this minium, looking at previous attendances only the italy game is touching a sell out and thats because they are next door neighbours. be interesting to see what italy got for an allocation as i would expect we would get the same. also on 0 points and wanting to go but not booking flights till i can get a scotland end ticket, need to the point for wembley. 

10 minutes ago, LewisEDI said:

surely we should get about 7k for this minium, looking at previous attendances only the italy game is touching a sell out and thats because they are next door neighbours. be interesting to see what italy got for an allocation as i would expect we would get the same. also on 0 points and wanting to go but not booking flights till i can get a scotland end ticket, need to the point for wembley. 

why would we need 7k tickets minimum for this game :wacko:

3 hours ago, LewisEDI said:

Cant imagine being on 1 point will get you a ticket for Wembley. Over 9000 now on 1-10 points plus 4 away games to come before. 

50 minutes ago, Marco44 said:

I am not in the Travel Club. Going on holidays to Malta and was hoping to get a ticket for this game. Will there be tickets available for people not members of the Scotland Travel Club?

There are a few guys on here who are based in Malta and will likely put out details nearer the time about how to source tickets for the home end.

Alternatively you could try turning up at the collection point and attempt to buy a ticket from the ladies who hand out the tickets to members. That's pot luck though, I have seen non-members get on occasion and other times they are told they are only for sale to SSC members.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been to an away game for over two years, so am back to zero from a previous high of six. Hoping that Malta will at least put me back on the board, after that it's probably going to be an as yet unscheduled obscure friendly that gets me back to two points. Unfortunately, can't see that happening before the England game.

• 1 month later...