Scottish Cup Draw - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible to disagree with that.

'If' the Dons had shown the qualities Hearts had tonight we might still be in the cup.

I think the Jumbo's may win it.....

Honest assessment. It seems anytime a side 'put it up them' they can't cope.

You need a hard khunt in the middle.

Ooft name calling... I shall be reporting you now...

They kicked the ball out as he appeared injured. Pass the ball back.

No one asked them to,their own player was injured,they out it out. Why give them another chance to attack when they clearly chose not to?

Terrible "gentlemans rule" that needs to be forgotten about.

Edited by dandydunn

back the decision of the Aberdeen players to play on. Too often players take the piss in these scenarios.

So do I. I get that annoyed when Saints do it. Let the ref and his assistants decide if the game needs to be stopped. If it gets stopped, lets have good old fashioned stramash at the drop ball.

Edited by Capital Saint

Good result for the Hibees today. First half was a non event with Raith probably the better team. Two well taken goals killed the game. Malongas goal is a peach.

Pish. We were never the better team :lol: we had the best chance of the first half, that was it. Malongas goal, there was no stopping that.

No complaints about another first round defeat.

Aberdeen obviously forgot Hearts physical approach last month and seemed surprised to be bullied all over the pitch.

Don't think I've ever seen so much missiles thrown on a pitch from both sets of fans and I don't mean the till rolls.

Yeah heard it was pretty bad from the roseburn and sections G and N