Hoovers - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

:ok: You got me. We were about to sell our flats and get a house together, so in the run up to Valentines Day she said we needed a hoover more than a Valentines present. Couldn't resist. When she came home from work to my place I had the Dyson standing in the living room and all I had on was boxers, a bow tie, and a rose between my teeth :blush: .

When she stopped laughing she got her real present of Agent Provocateur lingerie and I better stop the story there. :wub:

That's OK, maybe we can come up with our own versions of how the story ended.

I'll start it off.

Did the story involve a trip to A&E because your knob was stuck in the hoover nozzle?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a Henry. By far the best vacuum cleaner we've ever had (including Dyson). Only £100. Its no co-incidence that all builders/tradespeople/cleaner the nation over have them

I agree, I used to work in the industry, keep away from anything made in China, I worked in a vacuum cleaner factory in China for a wee while and the quality is appalling, I have seen some of the dodgy shortcuts they make.

The power input of the motor has very little to do with what the actual suction ends up as.

Numatic stuff is simple and reliable, hence why the professionals use them.