Westminster Kept It Secret That 2 Mps Were Under Investigation By Police. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Westminster Kept It Secret That 2 Mps Were Under Investigation By Police.

Well it looks as though Westminster and their MPs are up to their old tricks.

Won't say who it is, but I'm sure if it was any SNP MPs it would have been released before the general election.

Alan was very quiet about this scandal and I'm sure it is okay by him because it is his beloved westminster rulers that are involved.

I would post a link to the Herald's article on it, but it seems to have been removed very quickly, no doubt by Gardham.

So the daily malice will have to do.

https://archive.is/LU13l

Saw this yesterday and sent this message to a good comrade:

"Sigh... They're going to be Labour aren't they? And more specifically they're going to be Corbyn and McDonnell..."

It's anyone's guess at the moment, but the chances, odds, are that it may not be anyone in the SNP for the reason I gave before and the fact that they only had 6 MPs.

You could be right about Corbyn & McDonnell, the Tories would rather have these 2 unelectable's still in place for the next GE. :-))

Doesn't Corbyn claim the lowest expenses of any MP, or at least close to it?

II'm not sure to be honest. During the leadership election there was a picture going around that it was something ridiculous like £3... Which has to be bullshit, he has a constituency office and the costs that accompany it.

II'm not sure to be honest. During the leadership election there was a picture going around that it was something ridiculous like £3... Which has to be bullshit, he has a constituency office and the costs that accompany it.

In 2009-10, Corbyn claimed £130k which put him 270th. So around the middle.

Edited by joe545

Please let it be Ian Austin and Tom Blenkinsop. Pair of nasty anti-Scottish bastards.

If I were to hazard a guess... I'd say both of them were Tories/Lib Dem, not simply because they're evil bastards, but because it's more likely that a cover up would be to the benefit of the Government.

HOWEVER if not I'd love it to be Hilary Benn, to knock the wind out of the fawning Blairite fringe of Labour. And Beckett as well... Cos she's ####in' evil!

If I were to hazard a guess... I'd say both of them were Tories/Lib Dem, not simply because they're evil bastards, but because it's more likely that a cover up would be to the benefit of the Government.

HOWEVER if not I'd love it to be Hilary Benn, to knock the wind out of the fawning Blairite fringe of Labour. And Beckett as well... Cos she's ######in' evil!

I'd settle for the pair of neo-fascists Peter Bone and Phillip Davies in that case.

Or if it does happen to be SNP, Pete Wishart please... Simply because I don't understand what his purpose is or what he actually does.

Pete Wishart's the man - excellent at winding up both Red and Blue Tories :ok:

Other MP's apart from those racist wánks Austin and Blenkinsop, I would take great pleasure in seeing the following get burnt by the polis:

Chris Bryant (a smug, irritating that thinks he's an intellectual),

Wayne David (a Welsh MP who is completely obsessed with the SNP)

David Mundell (the Scottish cringe personified)

Graham Allen (has a massive chip on his shoulder about Scottish devolution)

Sammy Wilson (permanently angry DUP Orangeman)

Anna Soubry (nasty Thatcherite bitch)

Peter Bone (thinks that gays and asylum seekers are part of a conspiracy to bring down the British Empire)

Phillip Davies (same as above)

Ian Murray ("Mr Speaker, it's no fair, the nasty SNP are bullying me waa waa ....")

Anne Main ("We've heard quite enough from Scotland in this debate" - an actual quote)

Pat McFadden (speak faster ya slow witted cúnt)

Fiona MacTaggart (multi-millionaire and absentee landlord in the highlands)

I hate a lot of people. Except for Kenny & Patricia Gibson, their both great. Super.

I never understand why they have staff and constituency office costs listed as "expenses".

Are you sure? The expense scandal was in 2009 and Corbyn was widely reported to be the lowest expense claimant in Parliament.

Nowhere near. Michael Martin claimed £14k, at least 10 others under £100k.

Corbyn claimed:

- Cost for staying away from main home: 0

- London costs: £7.5k

- Office: £14k

- Staff: £110k

- Travel: £0.2k

- Other: £1.7k

- Comms: £5.5k

- Total: £139.9k

Nowhere near. Michael Martin claimed £14k, at least 10 others under £100k.

Corbyn claimed:

- Cost for staying away from main home: 0

- London costs: £7.5k

- Office: £14k

- Staff: £110k

- Travel: £0.2k

- Other: £1.7k

- Comms: £5.5k

- Total: £139.9k

The top two were Scottish Labour's finest, Messrs Joyce and Sarwar

I never understand why they have staff and constituency office costs listed as "expenses".

I think its fair enough as there have been plenty of abuses of constituency expenses in the past - most notably Jim Devine and his fake office expenses.

There's also numerous cases of MPs employing family members as aides which while certainly not illegal and in itself not necessarily wrong does have a bit of a smell about it.