Michelle Mone - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Michelle Mone

• 4 weeks later...

All these interviews with her former employees have a disturbing, consistent theme. Namely, that she was an overly demanding, paranoid, unrepentant bully of below average intelligence.

If a life peer is declared bankrupt do they face the same penalties a bankrupt MP would face ?

All these interviews with her former employees have a disturbing, consistent theme. Namely, that she was an overly demanding, paranoid, unrepentant bully of below average intelligence.

If a life peer is declared bankrupt do they face the same penalties a bankrupt MP would face ?

From my breif encounters at rhe airport she is a self important big headed cooo

Used to have business dealings with Michael Mone before they started Ultimo, he was a decent guy and a smart businessman, doesn't appear that he has changed that much.

Michelle, however came across as a total arrogant cow on the occasions that I met her and this was just as Ultimo was starting and she was nowhere near the media hoor that she is now. So it appears that she hasn't changed either.

I give it 12 months before what is left of her business empire turns to dust and she relocates to the States to continue her business guru sales pitch.