Hearts V Aberdeen Scottish Cup January 9Th - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hearts V Aberdeen Scottish Cup January 9Th

I'm sure League Cup is 10%.

Scottish is definately 20% segregation allowing - hence when Celtic or whoever would only get the Broomland which is less than 20%.

It was the same when we went to celtic Park a few years ago. We just git the usual 8k even though we were entitled to 12k

3400 tickets for the Dons so hopefully will be easy enough to get one

Won't be easy to get tickets in the Dons end now that it's been changed to Saturday night!

Everyone I've spoken to is wanting to go to it. The supporters bus I go on sold out this afternoon. Reckon it will be a scramble between season ticket holders for what's left... Will sell out quick and won't go to general sale imo

This is the big one whoever wins is officially the bigger club!!!

Tynecastle will be electric and the whole world will be watching

Bring it on haha ⚽️

Won't be easy to get tickets in the Dons end now that it's been changed to Saturday night!

Everyone I've spoken to is wanting to go to it. The supporters bus I go on sold out this afternoon. Reckon it will be a scramble between season ticket holders for what's left... Will sell out quick and won't go to general sale imo

This is the big one whoever wins is officially the bigger club!!!

Tynecastle will be electric and the whole world will be watching

Bring it on haha ⚽️

They have announced how tickets will be sold already. 100+ points, then 40+ points, then 20+ points, then 1+ point.

I'd imagine everyone with more than 20 points will get a ticket.

They have announced how tickets will be sold already. 100+ points, then 40+ points, then 20+ points, then 1+ point.

I'd imagine everyone with more than 20 points will get a ticket.

That's fair enough then. Still reckon our end will sell out very quickly!