Flight Cancelled - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flight Cancelled

farfar loon

whos on the glasgow to malta flight going out 19.30 tuesday 30th august ?? i got an email today flights been cancelled and is going now from manchester !! phoned but the usual its a charter and they can cancel anytime ,money back or try different time is the offer,ive been scouring all night and cheapest now is 6-700 ! so its like heading for manchester !

I have retained my flights as my wife (yes my wife) is going with me for this one and we're making a holiday of it. I got nowhere with the tour operator so my complaint is now with ABTA in the hope I'll get something out of them. I don't think it's reasonable to change our departure Airport to a different Country with a flight 12 hours earlier. Forfarloon, I'll keep you posted.

• 1 month later...

Think the cancelled flight is the Thomson one.

Just had a phone call fae Barrhead travel saying that the Glasgow flight on the 30th is cancelled obviously going by the op he knew at the start of December this is pish