Weekend Fitba' - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't the tedious cockwomble just flounce off into the sunset like the petulant erse he is? Won't be missed by most I'd imagine.

I'll miss ek-celt. He's all right. Had a lot of shit one here so has gone a bit bonkers. There for the grace of God...

Aye for a long time he was far tooo nice. Really it used to infuriate me.

Now he has gone the other way.

The needle has been oscillating between the two poles of too nice and too nasty and now he needs to calm down and find his natural equilibrium again. I'll be very happy if that is much less nice than the old one but a bit more nice than the current mental one.

I was nice yesterday, saw a subject that I've posted on before (Handball) and posted my opinion, politely. Within a couple of posts the board troll appears and starts his "Declan, plastic paddy" nonsense at me. So, I press the report button, as your supposed to instead of responding in kind. I message admin4 to bring her attention to it. Within a few minutes admin4 has not only decided to do nothing about my complaint, she posts on the thread itself to let everyone know I've reported someone and to publicly rub in my face the fact that she's going to do nothing about it.

That's what being nice and playing by the rules gets you on the TAMB these days.

I'll miss ek-celt. He's all right. Had a lot of shit one here so has gone a bit bonkers. There for the grace of God...

Don't know him personally so I'll take your word for it. I find him a wee bit marmitey on here (you could say that about most of us right enough) and this battle of wills he's having with Admin 4 doesn't reflect well on his sanity.

He should either go back to posting pish - it's what we all do behind our keyboard personas and is after all what message boards are for - or get tae and gie's peace.

I was nice yesterday, saw a subject that I've posted on before (Handball) and posted my opinion, politely. Within a couple of posts the board troll appears and starts his "Declan, plastic paddy" nonsense at me. So, I press the report button, as your supposed to instead of responding in kind. I message admin4 to bring her attention to it. Within a few minutes admin4 has not only decided to do nothing about my complaint, she posts on the thread itself to let everyone know I've reported someone and to publicly rub in my face the fact that she's going to do nothing about it.

That's what being nice and playing by the rules gets you on the TAMB these days.

Fukk knows what that utter khunt does to get away with being the khunt that he is on here. A board disgrace.

Edited by thplinth

How do you know what has or has not been done about any reported post?

You can ban someone at their own request right?

Just like to know for future ref...

Edit: But hell this may be my last chance, I am jumping on the ek celt death wagon now in case I have to later beg for my death in such a pitiful way.

We need a TAMB suicide booth.

Edited by thplinth