Weekend Fitba' - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. I would expect that any reasonable person would expect a voluntary ban too involve a user voluntarily leaving the board.

If that IS what you mean then - au revoir.

Yeah yeah blah blah.....anyways - importantly, how was your stew ? I assume you had it today after (like myself) a few hours kip.......I would imagine it wisnae very nice after you failed to employ the correct techniques despite having decent ingredients. Probably a bit watery.

Yeah yeah blah blah.....anyways - importantly, how was your stew ? I assume you had it today after (like myself) a few hours kip.......I would imagine it wisnae very nice after you failed to employ the correct techniques despite having decent ingredients. Probably a bit watery.

I beg to differ. It was very erm. acceptable.

I have saved your tips for the next time.

However, since you showed up my culinary procedures to be shite, you wouldn't mind if I banned you and removed all your details from the database? Seems only fair.

I beg to differ. It was very erm. acceptable.

I have saved your tips for the next time.

However, since you showed up my culinary procedures to be shite, you wouldn't mind if I banned you and removed all your details from the database? Seems only fair.

:-))