St Mirren Looking For A New Boss - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Mirren Looking For A New Boss

I'm not the type who shouts for a managers head early on but this season has been so shambolic it's difficult not to be pleased. Didn't think things could get worse after Tommy Craig's erm..remarkable ..season but somehow Murray managed it. There is more than enough quality in the squad to be comfortable in this league(if not playoff contenders) but we have been dreadful.

V disappointing as I was genuinely hopeful after an ambitious appointment. Hopefully now we'll get a wee boost and get ourselves out of danger. A full time team should never be under threat in a league with three or four part time sides.

Typical Gilmour ... sells hockey sticks to the private school grapes in the mooth brigade and thinks he's a mini tinpot Abramovich - let's hope the buddies are still pish when the jags visit in the new year!

Edited by Topcat

Met him once at a Scotland away game, nice chap. Had a twin brother. Freddie Mercury double act.lol

Despite his spell at Thistle being less than glorious I still retain a soft spot for The Bunnet - a genuinely nice guy - personally delivered Thistle gear to my mate's wee boy - plus he gave us that day in Peterheid.

18 month deal. Can't say I find it a very inspiring choice.

But not a bad record when in charge at Dens, any Dundee fan here care to comment?

Edited to say that copy paste came out sh!t, won 42 of his 97 games in charge at Dens, win ratio of over 43%, not too shabby.

Edited by Jersey Jim