10 Year Anniversary - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

My missus and I have been married just under a year but been going out for 10years next week. Anyone got ideas on gifts etc?

Will be celebrating anniversary in the new year so doesn't need to be anything expensive necessarily

Does she, and you obviously, like good food? How about visiting a Michelin star restaurant?

Or you looking for something she can keep?

My missus and I have been married just under a year but been going out for 10years next week. Anyone got ideas on gifts etc?

Will be celebrating anniversary in the new year so doesn't need to be anything expensive necessarily

Try and get a decent photo of when you were first together and chart each year after that into a collage (sp).

Women love pish like that and you'll probably get a blowjob before Christmas Day into the bargain.

A steam cleaner, she'll love it.

• 2 weeks later...

The tartan army is full of divorcee's. Congratulations on getting to the 10 year mile stone.

Aye well done te the man, I just split up wi ma burd after 8yrs... (well a month ago)

I'd by lying if I said I wasn't devastated.