Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

True (star wars i know you mean) as said i logged on world of warcraft and someone was just spamming spoilers in the world chat. However...

Most folk expect them to come in a conversation discussing the movie, as opposed to running to deliberately spoil for no other reason than to negatively impact someone else's enjoyment of something. In one instance it's people discussing the move, in the other it's a single person who gets something out of other people enjoying life a little bit less.

there's a huge difference.

Edited by phart

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i logged onto World of Warcraft, someone was spamming that in general chat. I wonder if they are the same person, or just personality.

I've not logged on in years, but I can imagine what the The Old Republic chat has been like the last week or so.

True (star wars i know you mean) as said i logged on world of warcraft and someone was just spamming spoilers in the world chat. However...

Most folk expect them to come in a conversation discussing the movie, as opposed to running to deliberately spoil for no other reason than to negatively impact someone else's enjoyment of something. In one instance it's people discussing the move, in the other it's a single person who gets something out of other people enjoying life a little bit less.

there's a huge difference.

exactly. particularly when that person has clearly absolutely no interest in the movie or the genre. as said in my experience, normally intentionally perpetrated by someone trying to make up for failings elsewhere in life......

running to deliberately spoil for no other reason than to negatively impact someone else's enjoyment of something. In one instance it's people discussing the move, in the other it's a single person who gets something out of other people enjoying life a little bit less.

Your middle paragraph just described 90% of posts on here the days

Apparently some of the movie was shot in Scotland - can anyone confirm which scenes and the shooting locations?

***Spoiler***

The scene where the droid and the storm trooper have a fight in a taxi queue was shot in Back Wynd, Aberdeen.

Took the kids last and thought it was brilliant.

Wife was less impressed but then she spent half the time on her phone and then turned round with ten minutes to go and asked "how long to go?"

She'd decided she didn't like it before it started though.

oh your wife's one of them arseholes - lucky she didn't get thrown out.. can't stand selfish s that ruin it for everyone else, don't get me started on talkers :P

So what's the general consensus... safe for 6 year old's? Not that it matters, he's going to see it anyway and if I said no now, I'll disowned as a father.

I know Im pushing it, but 4 year olds? Ive had to step talking about it since it got the 12A rating and feel bad he's not going to see it. Loves the original trilogy.

So what's the general consensus... safe for 6 year old's? Not that it matters, he's going to see it anyway and if I said no now, I'll disowned as a father.

I know Im pushing it, but 4 year olds? Ive had to step talking about it since it got the 12A rating and feel bad he's not going to see it. Loves the original trilogy.

Thought it was ok, for my 5 year old. Nothing too scary. Had reports back from other parents before taking him. :ok: