Absent Tambers - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Absent Tambers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The current folk running the board seem unacquainted with the history. It is like there has been a change of ownership no one has told us about. Might just be a coincidence that all the old hands previously associated with owning / running it pretty much don't post on here at all now.

Absent mods & admin - the faceless nine who we never knew... where are they now?

The current folk running the board seem unacquainted with the history. It is like there has been a change of ownership no one has told us about. Might just be a coincidence that all the old hands previously associated with owning / running it pretty much don't post on here at all now.

Absent mods & admin - the faceless nine who we never knew... where are they now?

Totally agree

Ally has been very damaged by the TAMB. He has recurring nightmares about THAT picture and is currently fashioning some up to date shorts to be revealed in the new year. Be kind folks, it's a therapeutic time for him in his recovery.

Thanks for letting me know. Truth is I was very close to posting it (the pic)... with a big "Welcome Back FE" label on it. Well not that big obviously.

Plus believe it or not I had deleted quite a bit of (piss taking) information from that last post (about the latest Ant-Man movie and how that tech would have been useful for getting into and out of that particular item of clothing.)

Edited by thplinth

Ally has been very damaged by the TAMB. He has recurring nightmares about THAT picture and is currently fashioning some up to date shorts to be revealed in the new year. Be kind folks, it's a therapeutic time for him in his recovery.

I actually sourced him a new pair of shorts just the other day!

Thanks for letting me know. Truth is I was very close to posting it (the pic)... with a big "Welcome Back FE" label on it. Well not that big obviously.

Plus believe it or not I had deleted quite a bit of (piss taking) information from that last post (about the latest Ant-Man movie and how that tech would have been useful for getting into and out of that particular item of clothing.)

I think we should always celebrate TAMB history.

I actually sourced him a new pair of shorts just the other day!

Little tighty whities/camos combo I assume?