Title Races Back On ? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as anything under Fergie :)

Should be a belter of a hangover.

No hangover.

You misunderstand....what I meant was that the performances over the last 3 weeks were typical of a Fergie team. Not necessarily totally brilliant from start to finish, but technically and physically utterly dominant against the teams we've played.

The level of performance yesterday was that of a league winning team. And I know, because I've seen a few.

If we could keep that up week in, week out, we'll win the league. We won't be able to though, unfortunately.

Both Rangers and Celtic will strengthen in the transfer window. The chasing packs will probably loose 1 or 2 key players, makes it difficult to compete.

I think the honeymoon period is over for both the Ugly Sisters managers and it will be interesting to see how they cope.

Both Rangers and Celtic will strengthen in the transfer window. The chasing packs will probably loose 1 or 2 key players, makes it difficult to compete.

I think the honeymoon period is over for both the Ugly Sisters managers and it will be interesting to see how they cope.

I'd be surprised if the Dons lost anyone, over the last few seasons we've not lost anyone

If Aberdeen can prevent another slump of form and go on a winning run, they have a great chance. Celtic are poor and Ronnie has been found out. Scott Brown is a key player and his injury puts a question mark over his ability to come back to his best. Edited by Robroysboy

If Aberdeen can prevent another slump of form and go on a winning run, they have a great chance. Celtic are poor and Ronnie has been found out. Scott Brown is a key player and his injury puts a question mark over his ability to come back to his best.

I seriously doubt if Aberdeen will be able to keep up the level of performance that they've reached over the last few games.

We'll always be more likely than Celtic to drop daft points (despite yesterday).