Finally Booked Up - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Finally Booked Up

SheepieTartanArmy

I agree but it would be very expensive to change flights or book again if they do.

Each to their own but I never understand those gagging to go to a friendly immediately before a qualifier.

Friendlies are dross to watch so why waste vast money on them?

Each to their own but I never understand those gagging to go to a friendly immediately before a qualifier.

Friendlies are dross to watch so why waste vast money on them?

Each to their own as you say. I enjoying watching Scotland games. I would rather be watching Scotland than spending a few extra days in Malta. Edited by tartanpar

Booked most of the outward part of the journey. Newcastle to Rome with Jet2 - about £80 on the Thursday. Train to Naples then overnight ferry to Palermo in Sicily. Friday afternoon train to Catania in Sicily. Saturday morning booked flight from Catania to Malta for £40 with Air Malta. Flying back to Rome from Malta on the Monday or Tuesday for a couple of days before coming home.

Booked most of the outward part of the journey. Newcastle to Rome with Jet2 - about £80 on the Thursday. Train to Naples then overnight ferry to Palermo in Sicily. Friday afternoon train to Catania in Sicily. Saturday morning booked flight from Catania to Malta for £40 with Air Malta. Flying back to Rome from Malta on the Monday or Tuesday for a couple of days before coming home.

Know a crackin' wine bar in Malta :ok: