Tickets For Atletico And Vallecano Matches - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets For Atletico And Vallecano Matches

May find myself in Madrid 6-7th Feb. and looks like the following 2 games are being played there....

Atletico v Eibar, evening kick-off Sat 6th

Rayo Vallecano v Las Palmas, afternoon kick off Sun 7th

Have had a look at ticket sites online and they are a rip-off....anyone advise if tickets can be bought on the day at normal prices?

Anyone living in Madrid advise?

May find myself in Madrid 6-7th Feb. and looks like the following 2 games are being played there....

Atletico v Eibar, evening kick-off Sat 6th

Rayo Vallecano v Las Palmas, afternoon kick off Sun 7th

Have had a look at ticket sites online and they are a ###### rip-off....anyone advise if tickets can be bought on the day at normal prices?

Anyone living in Madrid advise?

Atletico tickets can be bought via their website: https://entradas.clubatleticodemadrid.com/clubatleticodemadrid/en_US/entradas/evento/3899/session/248534/step1r2

I can only comment on Rayo Vallecano; I saw them play Espanyol in La Liga the weekend after Scotland played in Alicante...

The metro station is about 6ft from the stadium ticket windows!!!

Purchasing tickets was a breeze (but take your passport in case they ask).

On this same side of the ground is a club shop AND a strip of bars facing the ticket windows, so worth heading out a couple of hours before for a couple of beers.

Haven't seen Atletico play, but have visited the museum and stadium tour.

A visit to Real Madrid for the museum and tour is essential of course.