Bus To Wembley From Fife - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus To Wembley From Fife

HIGHTOWER 1314

Kirkcaldy tartan army are running a bus to wembley from fife leaving the DOUGLAS ARMS in METHILHILL at roughly 2am [t.b.c] on THURSDAY NOV 10th.It will then pick up at the LOMOND CENTRE [glenrothes],TOP O THE TOUN PUB [kirkcaldy],STYX [kirkcaldy],SAINSBURYS BUS TURNING CIRCLE [kirkcaldy],CROSSGATES ROUNDABOUT and NEWBRIDGE ROUNDABOUT.Cost of the trip is £40 for members £60 non members and we will be staying in harrow although if folk want to stay elsewhere thats ok as long as they know where bus is and to be there in time for the return journey.We will be returning on SATURDAY NOV 12th about 12pm [t.b.c].If anyone is interested just send me a pm and we can sort any other details out.There is plenty of seats available at the moment but as time goes on i expect seats to sell so if anyone wants to go best to book up early.A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of £20/£30 is due by end of MARCH with the balance to be paid at end of JULY.Cheers .

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If TAM BARBOUR from edinburgh is reading this can you contact me regarding the bus as you are some man to get a hold off.If you arent reading this but someone who knows tam is can you pm me or get tam to do so.CHEERS ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The coach will be leaving from DOUGLAS ARMS,METHILHILL at 2am on THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10th.There will also be pick up points at the LOMOND CENTRE,GLENROTHES aswell as TOP OF THE TOUN PUB,STYX and SAINSBURYS BUS TURNING CIRCLE all in KIRKCALDY.Travelling through the night and staying in HARROW at various hotels in the area.We can pick up on the way if need be.The coach will be returning from harrow on SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12th at a time t.b.c. with the coach company.COST IS £60.

• 2 weeks later...