Rugby 7's - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby 7's

wellyman

If anyone is interested in the Rugby 7's tour, you may find the last tournament in Cape Town enjoyable.

Go onto www.worldrugby.org/sevens and look at match 42 , it is the Bowl final against out southern neighbours , you can watch the game in full on that site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That final was awesome,  I have watched a lot of seven's around the world but have never seen a final like that,   eleven points down with 40 seconds remaining !!!

One thing i cannot get my head round is that only 4 of the Scotland squad are in the 20 man GB squad, so who is supplying the other 16 players ? - take into consideration that Ireland do not play in sevens, the present England squad are poor and Wales are always competing in the minor trophies.

Scotland - the land of sport !!!  -  we just need to sort out the football players.

21 hours ago, fringo said:

I think I saw somewhere that there are 15 English players in the Rio squad.

Thats fecking crazy,  they have been humped throughout most of this seasons series - we have done them at least 3 times this series !!!

8 hours ago, wellyman said:

Thats fecking crazy,  they have been humped throughout most of this seasons series - we have done them at least 3 times this series !!!

We beat them six out of seven I think. But they finished above us in the table. Just.