Warsaw - Stag Do - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warsaw - Stag Do

TonyMcD

Partick Pete and I stayed here for the Europa League Final last May. Excellent and 5 minutes walk from one of the main drags (Nowy Świat Street) where we had spent all our time in March and October 2014.

Hotel Gromada Warsaw Centrum

In 2014 this property was one of our most booked in Warsa

Stayed there for both games - decent hotel and ideal location :ok:

Partick Pete and I stayed here for the Europa League Final last May. Excellent and 5 minutes walk from one of the main drags (Nowy Świat Street) where we had spent all our time in March and October 2014.

Also would recommend here, decent price with breakfast included and good location

stayed there for the friendly it was good for the qualifier moved roon the corner tae the polonia palace very very nice and you get vodka wae your breakfast

Did it the opposite way :ok: went with Mrs to the friendly and got the Polonia Palace for buttons (something ridiculous like £45 a night for a luxury room) and easily within my top 5 hotels, while for the qf'er went myself and stayed in the Metropol, which did the job perfectly.

Did a vodka tour in a wee Communist fire engine the day after the Scotland game. Some laugh. the tour guide that drove us about was brilliant

We did that at the friendly game (Behind the Scenes tours) it is a real must do :ok: took us to some wee jaikey pub out in the scrubs where they made us drink some local moonshine that had been brewed in the bath tub or something :-))

We did that at the friendly game (Behind the Scenes tours) it is a real must do :ok: took us to some wee jaikey pub out in the scrubs where they made us drink some local moonshine that had been brewed in the bath tub or something :-))

That's the one :-)) Did you get the pickled fish and the black vodka? Them Poles are tough as fook if they can eat and drink that all night :shocked:

Edited by ankles