Booked! - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booked!

neilypiece

Squad from crief plus me in bar at edi...same hotel'

BA Edinburgh to Prague via Heathrow - out on Wednesday back on Friday. Just over £260 inc accommodation in Prague and decent flight times.

I'm in the same hotel! What time's your connecting flight in Heathrow? I'm on the 1055 BA flight from LHR.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same hotel! What time's your connecting flight in Heathrow? I'm on the 1055 BA flight from LHR.

We don't leave Edinburgh till 10.25 am -getting into Prague at 17.50.

EZY at 07.20 on Tuesday direct to Prague - in at 10.35

Back on Fri @ 10.35 with Brussels Air, pint or 3 in Brussels Airport then into ED at 15.10.

REALLY looking forward to a return trip after my first venture there in '99.

Who can remember the young lassies playing baseball on the red blaize as we marched up the hill to the Stadium ? They were well serenaded by the TA ;-)

The descent down the hill after the match on the unlit 100+ steps when the guys in front were shouting 'step' every time we came off a flat section. Then the next guy repeated it. All of a sudden we'd burst into "Step me gaily on we go".

Being 2-0 up and all saying " this wasn't in the script" then big Jan Koller hitting the winner with 3 mins to go to give them qualification. The players went all round the pitch to celebrate with their fans but they hesitated when they got to us. They didn't know what to do - but when we all burst into applause they came along and applauded us. MAGIC.

Then a lock in in a cellar bar with the cops who'd just come off duty. Apart from that.......

We'll be coming....

We don't leave Edinburgh till 10.25 am -getting into Prague at 17.50.

I'll have the champagne waiting for you then..... :cheers3:

Hotel booked as well along with the flights I booked yesterday.

Booked into the Atlantic Hotel, £84 all in for two nights, good deal and appears to be fairly central. That along with our flights comes to £187 per person.

Looking forward to the trip.

See you in the bar, 3 nights I have in there......

Ladies/Gent's

I dont often need help with transport but I am struggling with this one! Looking for a max two day trip from GLA/EDI to Prague, open to all modes of transport but i'm struggling to find anything of a decent price!

Also any advice on somewhere for a party of one to stay would be ideal.

Anyone any ideas?

Ladies/Gent's

I dont often need help with transport but I am struggling with this one! Looking for a max two day trip from GLA/EDI to Prague, open to all modes of transport but i'm struggling to find anything of a decent price!

Also any advice on somewhere for a party of one to stay would be ideal.

Anyone any ideas?

I am from Aberdeen and near always fly out of ABZ so wouldn't be best placed to help with cheap deals ex. GLA/EDI

The Byron TA (all 3 of us on this trip) are staying in the Atlantic Hotel not far from old town square Wednesday to Saturday and have been a few others posting saying they are staying here also. Always welcome to join us for a beer or 12, no-one is alone on away trips :ok::beer2:

BA are doing glasgow - heathrow - prague return Wed to Fri plus 2 nights b+b deal for circa £250. Whether that's cheap i suppose is relative.

Couple of cheaper hotels but seem to be a fair distance from centre.

I booked 7.55 from Gla arrive Prague at 13:55 on wednesday then home friday.

you can fart about with flight times and adjust price.

you could probably get something cheaper going via germany as previous posters routes

If you are feeling bold you can book two tickets with Ryanair,

Wed: Edi to Brussels CRL: 15:10 - 18:00

CRL to Prague: 19:15 - 21:20

Princely some of £41

Dunno about the way back

This is the one out - back via stanstead to glasgow £99

I am from Aberdeen and near always fly out of ABZ so wouldn't be best placed to help with cheap deals ex. GLA/EDI

The Byron TA (all 3 of us on this trip) are staying in the Atlantic Hotel not far from old town square Wednesday to Saturday and have been a few others posting saying they are staying here also. Always welcome to join us for a beer or 12, no-one is alone on away trips :ok::beer2:

Gonna have a look at booking here just shortly!

Cheers to others wae ideas also.

Only my 2nd trip with the other one being Faro.

Wednesday - Glasgow > Berlin £25 (Ryanair)

Hotel in Berlin £16.80pp

Thursday - 9am train to Prague £30

3 nights in an 5 man apartment in Prague £44pp

Sunday - Prague - Brussels - Edinburgh £74 (Brussels Airlines)

All booked for under £200 can't complain with that! Just need to hope I can get a ticket now!