Booked! - Page 4 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booked!

neilypiece

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out Edi to Munich Wed 23rd £100 return Easyjet

Train Munich to Prague 25 euros for 1 and 4.95 euros each for next 3 friends on match day

3 star hotel £32 a room inc free wifi and breakfast Braw

Home Sat 26th Munich Edi

Munich hostel £15 a night on the Wed and Friday, cheap trip and get to see Munich too⚽️

How long is train from Munich to Prague?

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:33 PM, Jfraser14 said:

Just booked from Aberdeen on the Tuesday back on the Friday... Flying out on my own for the first time as none of my mates fancy it. Anyone leaving from Aberdeen on the Tuesday early flight to Prague via Frankfurt?

Going from Tuesday till Friday, probably on my own as well, going via Brussells i think, back to Aberdeen on the Friday via Copenhagen, be happy to meet up on the Tuesday for refreshments!!

:spin:

On 10 February 2016 at 2:33 PM, Jfraser14 said:

Just booked from Aberdeen on the Tuesday back on the Friday... Flying out on my own for the first time as none of my mates fancy it. Anyone leaving from Aberdeen on the Tuesday early flight to Prague via Frankfurt?

9 hours ago, SY Cove said:

Going from Tuesday till Friday, probably on my own as well, going via Brussells i think, back to Aberdeen on the Friday via Copenhagen, be happy to meet up on the Tuesday for refreshments!!

Seems there's a few of us travelling solo

16 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Seems there's a few of us travelling solo

Add me to that list!

39 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Anyone still looking for cheap flights out , got Edin. Orly , Prague for £71 if you book separate from Skyscanner who add a fee .  Also there is Edin , Charleroii , Prague for £58 in total .  Both on the Wednesday 

I'm on the later, 1hr.15 between flights back through security with Ryanair. Should be fun...

Yip, loner here out of Edinburgh on Tuesday 0720 but meeting up Wednesday with others out of Manchester & Gatwick.......usual partner in crime out of Scotland has decided Royal Navy Field Gun training and competition is more important so he misses this, Metz and Italy in Malta lol

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go then....

Glasgow - Berlin
Wednesday 23 March 
0925 - 1230

Train
Berlin - Prague 
1500 - 1900

Hotel booked 2 nights just off the main square in the auld town

Friday 25 March 
Prague - Stansted 
1005 - 1105 

Stansted - Glasgow 
1600 - 1720 

£220 flights, hotel and train

Three of us going....

• Wednesday 23rd  Glasgow to Berlin 1355 – 1705
  • Train to Dresden (arrive 9pm) - Stay overnight.
  • Thursday 24th - train to Prague (arrive 3pm)
  • Two nights in Axa Hotel, not too far from Old Town Sq.
  • Saturday 26th  Prague to Dublin  1535 – 1715
  • Saturday 26th  Dublin to Glasgow 1850 – 1955

Flights, trains and 3 nights hotel = £230 ish

On 2/12/2016 at 8:16 AM, SY Cove said:

Two leaving Aberdeen to Frankfurt Wed 23  at 05:25, Frankfurt to Prague at 12:55.

Prague to Copenhagen Fri 25 at 13:25, Copenhagen to Aberdeen at 18:05

Staying at Karlova Prague Apts next to Ritchies hotel near old town square 81 euros for 2 nights for us both

Anyone else on these flights or hotels.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:36 PM, 'Well Plaid said:

Three of us going....

• Wednesday 23rd  Glasgow to Berlin 1355 – 1705
  • Train to Dresden (arrive 9pm) - Stay overnight.
  • Thursday 24th - train to Prague (arrive 3pm)
  • Two nights in Axa Hotel, not too far from Old Town Sq.
  • Saturday 26th  Prague to Dublin  1535 – 1715
  • Saturday 26th  Dublin to Glasgow 1850 – 1955

Flights, trains and 3 nights hotel = £230 ish

Also staying in Dresden on the Wednesday night.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:54 PM, RDFH64 said:

Two leaving Aberdeen to Frankfurt Wed 23  at 05:25, Frankfurt to Prague at 12:55.

Prague to Copenhagen Fri 25 at 13:25, Copenhagen to Aberdeen at 18:05

Staying at Karlova Prague Apts next to Ritchies hotel near old town square 81 euros for 2 nights for us both

Anyone else on these flights or hotels.

I was going to be on the same flights back to Aberdeen via Copenhagen but my plans have changed, now I have to get a 7am flight from Prague to Amsterdam on the Friday morning :mellow: also had to change my hotel, now in the Adria Hotel on Wenceslas Square

I'm booked,Glasgow- berlin Tuesday train to prague wed, return to berlin fri, fly home on sat :) The wife is really loving me going on this trip as its her birthday on the Tuesday !!!!!!!! ouch.

8 hours ago, bunnet said:

I'm booked,Glasgow- berlin Tuesday train to prague wed, return to berlin fri, fly home on sat :) The wife is really loving me going on this trip as its her birthday on the Tuesday !!!!!!!! ouch.

Was at last game in Prague & seen some nice things for presents, thimbles, dish cloths etc which she would probably love !!! :wub:  :lol: 

Thats me booked.Glasgow to Amsterdam on 22nd then onto Prague.Booked the Wellness Hotel and return on the Friday to Amsterdam with an overnight stay.Anyone else in the Wellness Hotel?

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Was at last game in Prague & seen some nice things for presents, thimbles, dish cloths etc which she would probably love !!! :wub:  :lol: 

It was my wife's birthday the last time we played in Prague and I never seen any of these gifts. Had to settle for a bottom of perfume on the plane 

8 minutes ago, jimstroma said:

It was my wife's birthday the last time we played in Prague and I never seen any of these gifts. Had to settle for a bottom of perfume on the plane 

So you sent her arse or her farts smell good :lol:

Edited by peever1745