Denmark Game Venue - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark Game Venue

kmcca5

Should be else where.

Ibrox? Celtic Park? Theoretically the only 2 they could move it too.

Play it at a 20000 seated ground and 35000 members in the supporters club are all guaranteed a ticket. If only 1 wasn't able to get a ticket he or she would have grounds for a refund on their membership. 15000 applications for tickets would be fired in within hours.

Play it at a 20000 seated ground and 35000 members in the supporters club are all guaranteed a ticket. If only 1 wasn't able to get a ticket he or she would have grounds for a refund on their membership. 15000 applications for tickets would be fired in within hours.

This game wouldn't fill Airdrie.

With all due respect Sir. Bawz

You're only gauranteed first refusal on tickets for matches played at Hampden

I thought it was just qualifiers the guaranteed ticket applied to hence other friendlies being played at pittodrie and Easter Road recently

we have played friendlies all over the country and all, outside of Glasgow,. with capacities at 21,000 or lower. No way should the game be at Hampden but, sadly, I couldn't really care less as will not be going. Will be lucky to get 15,000 at the game I would think

I'm definitely not going to Denmark game as I'm using up my hols the week before for Prague.

Same here Scotty :(

Would have liked to come up for the match v Denmark but want to return to Prague to rid myself of the demons of the last match !

4-6-0.........shudder big time :(

15000 applications within hours for a mid week friendly match against Denmark.what u been smoking my mate?thought would have been ample opportunity to repay the loyal fans that travel down from the highlands with a game at caley or County.

15000 applications within hours for a mid week friendly match against Denmark.what u been smoking my mate?thought would have been ample opportunity to repay the loyal fans that travel down from the highlands with a game at caley or County.

If you read what I said you would see that if a membership refund was on offer then everyone would be applying knowing they couldn't get a ticket but could claim a refund.

Scotland fans must be the biggest whinging moaning tossers in football. Everything the SFA or SSC do or don't do gets a level of whinging off the richter scale.

Knowing that we shall get significantly lower crowd I would rather play the game in a smaller stadium.so that fans attending this game don't resemble 3 farts in hot air balloon.